More patches / Release date?

Sin_Cattivo

Hey Dl you been quiet lately any word on this game? will there be more patches/updates to this beta or is it ending end of oct like your mods say? Also any word on a realease date or hell month?

SIN

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Hey Sin! We're definitely still here, checking the forums and taking feedback. We've been working hard the last couple weeks on some under-the-hood updates and optimization. We're hoping to get a patch submitted this week, and as long as everything goes smoothly you should see that come through some time early next week. As for the release date, we'll be able to let you guys know something more concrete once we're satisfied that the game is good and stable. We want you guys to have the best experience possible for the launch! Still aiming to submit later this month, which will probably mean a November-ish release, depending on any bug fixes that need to go in before launch. We'll be sure to keep you guys updated as soon as we have a more concrete date!

Sin_Cattivo

Thanks for the reply..Sounds awesome..Can't wait for more news..

Also as i posted before please enable the fold option on poker so i caN use it any time..i hate chasing 7/3 lol