Blackjack event full of cheaters.

Gamebling

So I was doing some math and I found that you would have to win 44 double downs with 2,000 max bet in one hour to get 350,000. 6 of the top 10 players in the tournament #5 had 350,000+.
Look into this cheating BS. Who's with me? On top of that each hand would have to take less then 1 minute and 30 seconds. With 5 players at a table, that's unlikely.

Last edited by Gamebling (23 Jul 2016 05:52)

Gamebling

#28 had a winner with 599,300. That's a double down win every 48 seconds 75 times. STOP LETTING THEM CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Gamebling (24 Jul 2016 17:48)

Carla Birch

People are not cheating, VIP room lets you place max bets of 10,000. So you get around 98RP for a DD win and the table is likely not a full table being used also, what greatly speeds up the play.

King567

Carla Birch wrote

People are not cheating, VIP room lets you place max bets of 10,000. So you get around 98RP for a DD win and the table is likely not a full table being used also, what greatly speeds up the play.

He talks about the tournemant  , better read  right

Gamebling

Okay so maybe these people are getting 2 hours. Even though I got kicked off my table while still having 20,000+ chips and a score of 200,000 after 1 hour 7 and a half minutes  Lets just say your game isn't broken by telling us the event is 2 hours long while showing us it's 1 hour long. My overall score is 200,000 when it should be around 310,000. 70,000 from my first play. 200,000 then 40,000. But lets just says scores are not combined. Then MILK_n__COOKIES- in first place right now with 613,500 got 39 double downs an hour, 77 total. Think about that! I'm not saying for sure these people are cheating. Just looked into. If the max score for something is 100 and you were cheating wouldn't you put your score at 100 not 101? If these people are this damn lucky then why are they here and not in the VIP room where the bets are times 10.  That's 6,135,000 by the why. Pot for the Event is only 1,100,000.

Last edited by Gamebling (24 Jul 2016 18:28)

Hobokiller

The blackjack event is a joke. The leader board is the same handful of people every event, and those scores are comically out of whack. There's no transparency to any of the events. The table games odds decrease as bet size increases , and the card tables are unrealisticly live. Too many hands get made on 4th and 5th street. The game can still be fun, if you keep your expectations low and clutch your wallet tight.

bigjohn

Funny you should mention that user Gamebling IE user name MILK_n__COOKIES-.

That user is top of the poker event this weekend, when I logged in last night they had 205  points which ment they had won 41 games in under 24 hours, I'd been popping in quite a few times over the day and the poker rooms were never even half full so I don't know how he and the other players in the top 10 could get that many points.

Anyway as said they had 205 points when I logged in which was going up quite fast and were 225 after an hour or so, so I thought I'd check this player out.

Whilst the points were still rising the player wasn't in either the poker or VIP rooms (neither were full with loads of empty tables)
I did check a few times in both rooms and I'm 100% that that user name wasn't sat at any one of the poker tables.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

We do have multiple instances of the rooms running at any given time. New players are added to a room until it reaches capacity, then a new instance is created and anyone joining the room will join there instead. So there could be several other filled Blackjack or Poker rooms running, even if the one you're in doesn't look full.

DamiXX5

bigjohn wrote

Funny you should mention that user Gamebling IE user name MILK_n__COOKIES-.

The way these people cheat in poker is 2 or more people mic up and work together. You can tell after a few hands if you watch carefully. The easiest thing to spot is that they will never go all-in against each other. Sometimes they will raise against each other but you'll see that the winner will be the player with the least chips. They do this to ensure their partner stays in the game. Usually they tend to boost 1 person in tournaments tho not always. Another sign to look for is when 2 or 3 players play together all the time. You will also see that these 2 or 3 are usually the last remaining in the game. Thankfully, they normally only do this in ViP where they get much higher RP. Unfortunately, in tournaments they migrate to the 5k rooms. I know for a fact that the winner of the last Survivor Poker Event was cheating after a few games with him and indeed, he even admitted this to a Friend of mine. Unfortunately there's really nothing Digital Leisure can do to fix this, as the chat is outside the game hence unmonitorable. Perhaps if an  enough people Report them for cheating, Digital Leisure will delete their accounts...