My ideas, Please read and comment what you think!
(The Complementary Hotel)
The first thing i would like to see is something in the "Complementary Hotel" that they give you. It is pointless. All you can do is walk around there is no point of it. I REALLY like the idea of putting a safe of some sort so you can stash away some money so you know you have back up money that you can fall back on. When I go to a casino i dont bring all my money onto to floor, I always leave some in the room so i know i can go back to the room and grab my backup money i can always fall back on. Or even take out or put money into the atm to stash away. I know it is a "Complementary Hotel" but it would be nice if its was different since it is your living space, like make it your own space. Be able to start with nothing and be able to buy things for your living space and progress making it from a crapy shack to something really nice. Just maybe be able to do more in the room. The task of "invite someone to your hotel room" is just creepy. I have talked to other random people that help with the task and not many people care for that task.
(The Fine Detail in the Game)
The game is so well detailed. Like the club for instance. Theres a bar, DJ booth, side rooms (which are pointless). At the bar there should be a bartender or something. Maybe be able to buy a drink. Make it a task to buy a drink for a friend. Put a DJ up in the booth to make the DJ booth more real. Differents songs/ beats would be nice. More dance moves. Maybe even be able to request songs. Even put employees at the Blackjack stations to make it look more realistic. Also an employee at the Bingo Hall instead of an empty chair. To sum most of that up, it would be nice to see employees in the casino. Each room has very nice and fine detail like spots to sit on couchs, but who really sits on those. Utilize the space. And put more poker table and or blackjack tables or slots etc. The blackjack table are always way to crowded.
When running around you can ALWAYS find someone exactly like you. I know that is hard to change when so many people play this game. My point is some new hairstyles would be great so we all dont have the same haircuts. One thing my wife noticed for women is there are NO necklaces. Guys and girls both wear them. As my wife pointed out, women have thousands of shoes in realife, but in the game there isnt many to choose from. I really really believe that tattoos need to be added to this game. Everyone likes tattoos. Maybe even be able to pick were you can put them. Different hats with symbols on them, and be able to tilt the hat or wear it backwards so not every hat is worn the same. A bandana that you can wear however you desire. I guess what im trying to get at is more options to choose from for you character so you can look just slightly different from other people that look similar to you.
* More choices for animals (more realistic ones). There are so many cats but on 2 dogs.
* Hidden chips. Why cant it ever be in the Bingo room? Or if your VIP make it so it can show up there.
* May sound ridiculous but not everyone is skinny. Maybe throw in the option to make your character a little fatter for the big people of there lol.
* Other ridiculous thing but my wife is large chested and wishes she could change that. Even though i think thats not a good idea cause there are alot of creeps in this game already.
* For VIP members you get more money for tasks. Maybe the hidden chips or freee chips at the station should recieve more.
* I really wish you could gift chips to a friends without having to spend real money.
* My biggest problem is when your playing 5k poker and noone hits wait and it starts with 4 ppl because majority rules. It shouldnt be that way ive been getting stuck with a table or 3 or 4 people because people dont understand playing with a full table is better. Maybe a change to that like how free poker is. Wait for the time limit or full table.
* When having an animal, say a dog. You should be able to pet the dog. Or even someone elses dog.
* Maybe im missing something but ive been playing this game for a long time now but ive never been able to go into the "Event Room".
* I bought the Husky dog when i first started to play. I have bought other animals since. Maybe be able to sell the dog for chips or respect points. Or even give it to a friend would be nice.
Thank you for your time on reading my long list of ideas!
I agree totally on the "Invite someone to your hotel room" task is uncomfortable at the least. If I'm a guy, inviting a guy gives the wrong impression. If I invite a girl, then they think I'm hitting on them and they block me. There is just not a winning scenario to this task. It needs to go away.
Last edited by IronClaw08 (24 Aug 2016 16:29)
There are some great suggestions here, and some that we've actually talked about before in the studio! A safe, NPCs, and a bar tending game are all ideas we have on a list for future updates. They will need some design work before we can create them, and are further down the pipeline. Some things are not feasible for tech reasons (fat/skinny avatars, choosing the tilt of a hat or chest size, for example) and some for legal or economy reasons (trading chips).
That said, some of these are things we have been working on and recently released! The Road Rage clothing pack includes a tattoo torso item. We recently updated the music in the casino for more variety. And we are always working on new clothing items and dances. If there's something specific you'd like to see, we are always open to suggestions! (i.e. what kind of shoes/pets/tattoos/dances would you like to see?)
This is why you make friends with people who you chat with, play other games with, etc. If its a friend you invite for the task then its no big deal. If you go around adding people left and right to try to get to your hotel room... then it becomes a little weird.