I would like to know what DL has planned for the Casino in the future on the PS4.
1. How frequent will updates be added to the Casino as in items, clothing and LMO's to name just a few?
2. Will the avatar customization be updated and expanded on in the future. As in facial customization more fine tuned, more colors for hair and clothing (pastel colors) ?
3. Will the chip packages be affordable?
4. Will there be any other micro-transactions added in the future or will all purchasable items be through RP?
I can give you details on some of your points.
3) I think they are affordable going by the costing from the steam version (PS4 version will likely have different costs)
Chip packs on steam cost:
5,000 = £0.69
50,000 = £3.49
150,000 = £6.99
400,000 = £13.49
Not sure on the $ costings.
4) They will be micro-transactions, the Crown Jewels store is the store where items will cost real money, this is clothing, exit effects and just added companions. Plus the Bingo store will have a auto dabber to buy.
As for point 1) I think right now they are working on a new of updates to bring the PS4 version up to the level of the Steam version, but they have just started to add new content to the steam version, but i don't think we will see the levels of updates of content that Home had but to DL being a much smaller team, but that's not a bad thing in my view because Home started to get quantity over quality.
Thank you for responding, I agree with your point on PSH, the quality of quite a few items was definitely not up to the standard it could have been and I myself would prefer quality over a vast amount of new items lacking in any quality at all. I also understand we are still in the testing stage but so far I am enjoying what is available and think that with some updates, tweaks and a few added customization options it will definitely be a place I would be willing to spend a lot of my time playing and making friends.
I was a big fan of Playstation Home. I'm really enjoying The Four Kings Casino and Slots beta. It reminds me of Playstation Home but a lot better. Loading screens are fast, I haven't really ran into any freezing issues at all. Just a few bugs which would explain why its a beta so nothing serious there. I would love to see this game expand to different areas like a Pool Hall etc. Awesome work!!
Chip packages will be priced at $1, $5, $10 and $20 (USD).
We'll be looking to expand the game as we can. Right now our focus is on squashing bugs and getting the PS4 version to release. We have already added some features like companions, which are live on PC, but they'll be in the next PS4 patch.