Bingo for "Beginners"

IronClaw08

I've noticed a lot of times, people think they have a bingo when in fact they don't.  My idea to help these people is very simple visually, but might require a bit of programming.

Two suggestions:

1) Overlay the pattern over each bingo card.  So, let's say for simplicity sake, it's just the four corners.  They would see six bingo cards with each corner box being a different color (maybe a slight gray or something).

2) Since you've implemented different colors people can use, why not have it when they blot a square that's part of the pattern, that the color is different than a square that isn't.

Both of these ways would help those who seem to need it more and I also think it would offer a bit of polish to the overall experience.

Like most things, its just a suggestion.  I could do a mock screen shot of both if that would help express my idea.

LBC-2I3-ICG

While these are both good ideas the fact of the matter is most of the people that false bingo are noobs through and through. To be fair, TFKC has made it pretty simple as it is. However, i still think they should make a new auto dauber that will call bingo for me, lol.

IronClaw08

That sounds funny but believe it or not, in Vegas, as I'm sure in a lot of places now, their Bingo pallor offers a machine that will do just that.  You simply just sit there and watch it daub for you and let you know when you have a bingo.

Has it gotten that bad?   Really?!  ha!