Rewards calendar,,,

LBC-213-ICG

Banned

So, i just recently noticed that the free rp counts towards nothing. Personally, i think thats kind of lame. Dont get me wrong, i get that it would not count towards V.I.P progress but, you cant even apply it towards your global earnings? Could you maybe just replace the rp with something else like gifts or something? Still like the free spin thing though. Beggars cant be choosers but, free rp is kind of misleading.

SmokinRoses

I asked something like this as well, a couple days ago.. lol But more so asking if it did count towards the VIP status. I thought it did go towards the Global status. lol That's odd, I lovee the free spins and the free chips, even though it's not much. But it's something free. smile But I like your idea though. big_smile

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

LBC-213-ICG

Banned

Lol roses. I saw your post but, forgot what thread it was under. ( my bad ) I tested it for myself and,,, bang,,, it was true. I get it not counting towards V.I.P status or even daily challanges for that matter but, overall global? C'mon man,,, thats b.s.

SmokinRoses

No worries! It's okay, it probably got closed since it was answered by them. big_smile I see your point, I agree. I would see it counting towards global at least, but at the same time, I wish it counted towards VIP status, since they give out free VIP Passes in the Calendar. It might help a lot more with people liking the calendar, especially with the last day on the Calendar being 2k in RP's that could help a lot! Or at least make that (2k RP's) one count towards one of the two or both, making people want to log in every day to get to that day. lol

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

DL_Paul

Administrator

Thanks for the posts. The idea behind the bonus RP was to assist with those looking for extras when it comes to obtaining clothing rewards from the stores. Global/VIP RP must still be earned by playing games.

SmokinRoses

Oh I see, well that's helpful too! I guess I didn't look at it that way. smile

aeclubwoi

Banned

Thank for about this guys.