Valid Bingo marked as False Bingo

IronClaw08

I was playing bingo and I had a valid bingo so I called Bingo and after the validation, it said it was a false bingo.  I waited until the next number and did it again, and once again, I was told it was a false bingo and was kicked from the bingo game.

I have a video of this that easily shows that I did in fact have a valid bingo but was not granted the win.  This gives me a bit of a worry as it brings doubt on the integrity of the game.  What does the validation process do?

Once I shorten the video, I can upload it somewhere so you can see it.

It wasn't a big win (12,000 chips) but just the fact that my valid bingo was marked twice as invalid makes me think there is a bug in the validation process.

DL_John

Administrator

Hi IronClaw,

Sorry to hear about the issues you had with Bingo.

Please forward that video and PSN or Steam ID to our Tech Support Team's email, techsupport@digitalleisure.com.

They will be able to properly credit you.

Thanks!

IronClaw08

Sorry for the late response, I'm having a hard time sending you a 15 meg video file because your system keeps telling me it's 21 megs in size.

If I make the video any smaller, you won't be able to tell what's going on but I'll try...grrr

Smokescreen_5

IronClaw theres a setting for your recordings that you can reduce it to a 5 minute clip instead of the standard 15 minute clip if that would make things easier in the future.

IronClaw08

Cool!  I'll take a look at that setting.  Thanks!

IronClaw08

Ok, I have sent the video to your tech support email.

You will be able to easily see that I had a valid bingo but based on an error somewhere in the validation process, I was marked as a false bingo.

Using a quote from DL_David, "The server knows which numbers have been revealed at that point in time and knows which numbers are on the player's card.  If it's a match they will win, if they don't they won't.", I believe there is a bug somewhere in the process.  Being in the software industry, I know some of these bugs are very hard to find and fix.  Hopefully, with the help of the video, you'll be able to see that something went wrong.

IronClaw08

Wow!  Must have submitted a stumper.  Haven't heard anything from anyone on this issue yet.

IronClaw08

I know you guys are very busy fixing the game you broke, but I still haven't heard anything about this issue.  I've waited to submit a chip request simply because I wanted to hear from you first if this was/is a valid bingo.  If I continue to not hear anything, I'll assume it is and I'll submit the chip request.

DL_Paul

Administrator

Review of this issue is on a list and will be dealt with when the appropriate time presents itself. I've credited your account.

IronClaw08

Why thank you sir!