About We Are Three Kings trophy

Fat_kitty

Hello,

Ive been trying for this trophy for a few months now and today I was so excited when I saw this happen

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C7VGsVEUwAA4vb_.jpg

But then... No trophy popped up o_o. I thought wilds counted for the trophy or am I mistaken?

Smokescreen_5

3 Wilds?  That's outstanding!  Yeah you should have gotten the trophy to pop because DL DID in fact say that you should get the trophy with any combination of Wilds and/or the same type of Kings.  Of course this was only AFTER I got a diamond and 2 hearts,  Though other people had the trophy pop up for them for getting 3 kings of any sort, it didn't work for me, which means DL patched it.  Then a few a months later I spun 3 spades.  Even though I have a screenshot of it, they claim it never happened because apparently it didn't register on their system.  I've provided proof to tech support about it and still they claim it never happened.

Edit: You can see my screenshots in the "Need some Advice" thread

Last edited by Smokescreen_5 (20 Mar 2017 07:13)

DL_Paul

Administrator

Fat_kitty wrote

Hello,

Ive been trying for this trophy for a few months now and today I was so excited when I saw this happen

But then... No trophy popped up o_o. I thought wilds counted for the trophy or am I mistaken?

We'll review and see why the three wilds would not have unlocked this for you.

Smokescreen_5

Deleting my comments and my images eh?  Trying to deny me a stupid trophy even when I have proof that it should have shown up.  Like I said, they try to shut me up.

Before DL patched things, you could get the trophy by getting any 3 Kings, so when I saw this come up, I wondered where my Trophy was.  Tech support told me that it NOW had to be 3 of the SAME Kings, even though other people got the trophy with 3 Kings

diamondheartheart_zps0ih6u9hq.jpg

Then about a month later, I spun 3 spades.  At the time I was a VIP3 member and it should have shown a 40,000 win, but since it was glitched, it only showed up with a 10,000 win, and the trophy never popped.  I presented my screenshot as evidence to Tech support and they claim it should have shown up for me but it didn't. 

We3KingsWin_zpsp1lhkf1r.jpg

Where's my trophy there DL?

DL_Paul

Administrator

Smokescreen_5 - Your comments were removed from a thread as it had no relevance to this trophy. As we have now stated to you in forum threads and emails on countless occasions -- we cannot simply issue a trophy to a user remotely. There isn't a magic button that allows us to grant individual accounts trophies as we see fit. The PSN Trophy system handles the issuing of trophies to user accounts. Trust me...if we could just issue the trophies to users should there be a claimed issue...I would be happy to.

After reviewing the image and feedback from Fat_kitty, we will be reviewing if three wilds can unlock the trophy. It is possible that three straight wilds may not have been a scenario which unlocks this trophy. The trophy may be looking for one of the King images and then two Wilds -- therefore creating the "Three Kings".

As your questions have been "asked and answered" now many times, future reposts or "derailing" of other threads will result in a suspension of forum privileges as detailed in the 'Forum and In Game Rules of Conduct' post.

Thank you.

GamblingGirl

I also got 3 wilds and never got 3 kings trophy, unfortunately I also never did a screenshot.

Fat_kitty

DL_Paul wrote

After reviewing the image and feedback from Fat_kitty, we will be reviewing if three wilds can unlock the trophy. It is possible that three straight wilds may not have been a scenario which unlocks this trophy. The trophy may be looking for one of the King images and then two Wilds -- therefore creating the "Three Kings".

I appreciate you looking into it! If you need any feedback from me or my ps4 please let me know smile.

Ite

Smokescreen_5 wrote

3 Wilds?  That's outstanding!  Yeah you should have gotten the trophy to pop because DL DID in fact say that you should get the trophy with any combination of Wilds and/or the same type of Kings.  Of course this was only AFTER I got a diamond and 2 hearts,  Though other people had the trophy pop up for them for getting 3 kings of any sort, it didn't work for me, which means DL patched it.  Then a few a months later I spun 3 spades.  Even though I have a screenshot of it, they claim it never happened because apparently it didn't register on their system.  I've provided proof to tech support about it and still they claim it never happened.

Edit: You can see my screenshots in the "Need some Advice" thread

Do you even like the game? All your posts are you complaining about something.

Smokescreen_5

Ite wrote

Do you even like the game? All your posts are you complaining about something.

No, actually I don't.  If you would have read "ALL" of my posts, then you would know that this wasn't always the case.  I used to be helpful, encouraging, and excited about the game.  Then I spun 3 spades and I was denied it, told to stop posting stuff about it, finding my threads about it closed down, and told that the moderators could do what they pleased with the board since its their forum, but if I did anything that was similar then I'd be banned.  I've already spun 3 Kings of spades once, and I would have been done with this game a long time ago, but apparently I'm being trolled by their gaming system.  So no, I don't like the game anymore.  I just want to be done with it.  I could walk away and say screw it, but that would mean I'm missing one trophy that I should have received a long time ago.  This isn't even a "Earned" trophy, its a "Luck" based trophy.  Every other game I've ever played that had a trophy, you "Earned" the trophy.  40 wins here, 100 kills there, do this thing in so much time, get 3 gold stars on crushing, etc etc.  This is a trophy where you have a 1 in 350 chance every time you spin the wheel to earn it.  So am I pleased?  No... I'm not.

Last edited by Smokescreen_5 (Today 06:07)