Bowling RP not applied to VIP tally

GrandNegus714

Hello   ive noticed that any RP i earn in Bowling is not being applied to the RP needed to attain VIP levels, why is this? and do you plan to fix this anytime soon?  and will all the RP we have earned up to this point be retroactively applied to our VIP tally and Global tally?   please advise as i was hoping to use Bowling as a way to earn RP for VIP purposes    thank you

SmokinRoses

I've been kind of wondering the same thing!

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

DL_David

Administrator

Bowling was designed simply to give you RP and not have tiers and leaderboards.  We have reconsidered this based on feedback and will be changing it so the RP will count towards VIP.  Previously earned bowling RP will not be added to your VIP total.

SmokinRoses

That's good to hear, looking forward to it!

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

Charlie Mac

DL_David wrote

Bowling was designed simply to give you RP and not have tiers and leaderboards.  We have reconsidered this based on feedback and will be changing it so the RP will count towards VIP.  Previously earned bowling RP will not be added to your VIP total.

So, is this not happening now?

DL_David

Administrator

It should be in the most recent update.

Charlie Mac

My apologies on this. Either there was a delayed reaction in it being applied or I flat read my RP total wrong.