Going Green trophy

mclaren6

What defines a max bet? Can you bet on 0 AND 00 with the max amount, or just one?

wvbombsquad

Max bet in high rollers would I think be 80,000 (I've never checked myself, but I think that's it).  As for how to bet, I'm not entirely sure if you can do the split or not.  I know for the daily challenge where it says "win with 0 or 00 on roulette" it works just by betting and winning on the split.  I don't have 80,000 x a lot of spins to try and test it out for the trophy though.

Abiatha

I got this trophy betting on '0'.  The description says a bet on '0'or '00' so I don't think a split bet would count, but it's worth a try I guess : )

SmokinRoses

mclaren6 wrote

What defines a max bet? Can you bet on 0 AND 00 with the max amount, or just one?

I was curious on this too. It's scary betting 40k on just one 0 or 00 lol! But payout is quite nice! Hope luck is in your favor.

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

mclaren6

Trying to push through the last 2 tiers of Slots ate all my chips so I won't be able to try for a while lol

SmokinRoses

Awee! I hope you get em back up!

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

ReccaWolf

I betted the split between 0 and 00, and got it after a few tries. I've won my money back after playing VIP Poker over there many times. ^^

mclaren6

Ok, so I just got this! I bet a Basket (0, 00 and 2) for 40k and it showed up on the second spin (landing on 0). Walked away with 400k profit too, so not a bad days work lol

SmokinRoses

So it actually worked in between? yikes Nice!!

Abiatha

ReccaWolf wrote

I betted the split between 0 and 00, and got it after a few tries. I've won my money back after playing VIP Poker over there many times. ^^

That's interesting that it works on the split : )  I've won twice just betting on '0' which netted me 1.4 million each time, but it's a big risk obviously.

ReccaWolf

Abiatha wrote

That's interesting that it works on the split : )  I've won twice just betting on '0' which netted me 1.4 million each time, but it's a big risk obviously.

The trophy says it needs to hit either 0 or 00, so that's the reason why I chose to use the split, and to avoid messing up on hitting the wrong number. It makes it a bit easier that you're covered on both numbers.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (4 May 2017 02:59)