Bug / Chip refund options,,,

Charlie Mac

There needs to be a bowling selection when filing these. The only way to report bowling issues currently is to select general from the options and I don't think these are taken very seriously.

Last edited by Charlie Mac (2 May 2017 17:20)

wvbombsquad

I agree.  I've put in a few refund requests for bowling under the "general" category and never heard back for any of them.  I wish they would give you feedback and let you know if your refund is denied and possibly letting you know why.  I don't know if the refunds under general are passed over or whether I've simply put too many requests in and they no longer give me the benefit of the doubt.  If I feel I got cheated out of coins, darn right I want a refund and I'll put a request in.  The least they can do is let me know why it gets denied or let me know want proof.

Maybe to them, bowling freezing and not letting me throw either of my balls in the 9th frame a 25k bowling game that I'm winning (and end up losing by 4) isn't refund worthy.  Maybe to them, being disconnected and forcing me to miss 2 or 3 frames to reconnect isn't refund worthy.  To me, it certainly is worthy of a refund because it puts me at a severe disadvantage when it comes to winning.   Heck, I'd probably be satisfied with even a portion of my entry back when something goes wrong, but to hear nothing back isn't right.

Charlie Mac

wvbombsquad wrote

Maybe to them, bowling freezing and not letting me throw either of my balls in the 9th frame a 25k bowling game that I'm winning (and end up losing by 4) isn't refund worthy.  Maybe to them, being disconnected and forcing me to miss 2 or 3 frames to reconnect isn't refund worthy.  To me, it certainly is worthy of a refund because it puts me at a severe disadvantage when it comes to winning.   Heck, I'd probably be satisfied with even a portion of my entry back when something goes wrong, but to hear nothing back isn't right.

Wow, word for word what happened to me yesterday.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Hey guys,

Bowling should be added to the dropdown soon. In the meantime, please use the "General" category and give us a quick description to let us know it was bowling-related, along with any details you can provide to help us squish any bugs with the game.

Thanks!