We Three Kings confirmation,,,

Charlie Mac

A good thing and a bad thing happened to me this morning. First, I finally received this trophy after many attempts and I can confirm three things. #1. It popped even before I spun it. #2. It was achieved with a wild on the first two reels and the king of spades on the last. And #3 the most obvious, it is in fact working. Now the bad thing. I got this on my wifes account who could really care less. Oh how I love irony.

Last edited by Charlie Mac (11 May 2017 15:18)

mclaren6

Welp. Thanks for your sacrifice lol

Charlie Mac

Smokescreen_5

Charlie Mac wrote

A good thing and a bad thing happened to me this morning. First, I finally received this trophy after many attempts and I can confirm three things. #1. It popped even before I spun it. #2. It was achieved with a wild on the first two reels and the king of spades on the last. And #3 the most obvious, it is in fact working. Now the bad thing. I got this on my wifes account who could really care less. Oh how I love irony.

And yet, when I spun 3 Kings that were exactly the same, the trophy didn't pop up.  And Digital Leisure says they won't do anything about it.  Yes.. the irony.  (inb4 trolls)

We3KingsWin_zpsnyj5ccmf.jpg

IronClaw08

The only reason there are trolls Smokescreen is that you've hijacked about 30 different topics with your same complaint.  I think even people who haven't ever been on this board know about your problem.

After a while, people do get tired of coming in here and seeing 10 new topics that all end with that same screenshot and your same complaint.  (Exaggerated example to prove a point).

Your right about something, your not a quitter and you want EVERYONE to know it.  I don't believe a continuous assault on all the topics with your complaint is going to have a positive outcome.  Is it unfortunate that you didn't get it?  YES!  Is it unfortunate to everyone else to always come on here and see you posting the exact same problem on multiple threads?  ABSOLUTELY!!