Sparklers missing from Crown Jewels

ReccaWolf

I recently saw someone with sparklers on each hand, and when I asked her where she got them, she said it was in the cash store - meaning the Crown Jewels. I did check the stores, including the Royal Reserve, but I found nothing that has those hand items anywhere. I checked the other RP stores, and found nothing as well. Were they removed by accident?

SmokinRoses

It was actually in the Masquerade store for 20k RP's, but I got them on one character, but when I went to my alt, they were gone... It's very weird, there was no notification or anything about it. Luckily I saw them in the store..

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

ReccaWolf

SmokinRoses wrote

It was actually in the Masquerade store for 20k RP's, but I got them on one character, but when I went to my alt, they were gone... It's very weird, there was no notification or anything about it. Luckily I saw them in the store..

It was temporarily removed then. It's very weird why it should be removed during the days of Canada and Independence Days. We had lots of time to get them. Glad you bought them with RP though. Maybe it was for one gender only?

Last edited by ReccaWolf (5 Jul 2017 04:03)

SmokinRoses

Right?! No, it's actually for both, because both my characters are females. But I seen males running around with them I believe. But I agree, I messaged them the day after I saw they were out of the store. I haven't got a response back yet. But they're on break lol So hopefully they'll give everyone a chance to get them after tomorrow. They're prefect for a lot of occasion. tongue lol

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

ReccaWolf

SmokinRoses wrote

Right?! No, it's actually for both, because both my characters are females. But I seen males running around with them I believe. But I agree, I messaged them the day after I saw they were out of the store. I haven't got a response back yet. But they're on break lol So hopefully they'll give everyone a chance to get them after tomorrow. They're prefect for a lot of occasion. tongue lol

I do hope it's true. I never saw any sparklers when I came back on a short vacation. Only the Mountie outfit from Crown Jewels was new to me.

DL_Paul

Administrator

The Sparklers were there, but due to an issue with them they had to be removed. We'll add them back at a later date!

ReccaWolf

DL_Paul wrote

The Sparklers were there, but due to an issue with them they had to be removed. We'll add them back at a later date!

Great! Hope they'll be RP buyable. If not, I'll still get them.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (5 Jul 2017 23:24)

DL_Paul

Administrator

Yes -- they will available for RP when placed back in the shop.