FREE ITEM ALERT!!!

DL_John

Administrator

FREE ITEM giveaway alert!

Log in this July 1st and 4th as we celebrate the birth of nations with Canada Day and Independence Day!

These items will only be available for ONE DAY! So don't forget to log in

68CDC11DF961C72424733AB14E72DDD47AE91619

ReccaWolf

So, we're getting flags instead of the beaver hat and Uncle Sam hat like last year's?

DL_Paul

Administrator

Nope...not flags...it's a surprise! You'll have to log in on Saturday to see!

glenn

i hope a apartment, with a game in it about friends and neibours

ReccaWolf

glenn wrote

Would be nice, but I highly doubt it. Maybe it's a Canadian and American firework exit effect. Or perhaps a Canadian beaver and an American eagle companion.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (28 Jun 2017 23:46)

SmokinRoses

ReccaWolf wrote
glenn wrote

Would be nice, but I highly doubt it. Maybe it's a Canadian and American firework exit effect. Or perhaps a Canadian beaver and an American eagle companion.

That would be cool!! But anxiously waiting!  wink

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

SmokinRoses

You guys out did yourself's on the American shirt! Like no kidding, really two thumbs up. tongue

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

ReccaWolf

Hey, I had my avatar on autopilot playing Big Six Wheel and somehow I didn't get the Maple Leaf shirt on Canada Day. I did get the American shirt, which was cool, but would like the other shirt as well. Can you give it to me, or would I need to wait for the next Canada Day?

ReccaWolf

Whoops! Pardon the blunder. I recently found out the game kicked me off, due to some weird internet disconnection while I was away from Canada Day (says I was immobile and was kicked, which was the weird part). I also saw you had last year's Canada and 4th of July hats out on Masquerade shop. I hope you do get the shirts back in that store next Canada Day and Independence Day! I'm sorry for the trouble I caused. sad

What happened to the lumberjack outfits? Were they only on until Independence Day came?

Last edited by ReccaWolf (4 Jul 2017 14:50)

Charlie Mac

ReccaWolf wrote

. I recently found out the game kicked me off, due to some weird internet disconnection while I was away (says I was immobile and was kicked, which was the weird part).

I'm confused. Did you have it on a mod controller and it STILL kicked you?

ReccaWolf

Charlie Mac wrote

I'm confused. Did you have it on a mod controller and it STILL kicked you?

Yeah, it was weird. The only thing that I can think of is that, while my avatar was playing automatically while boosting my RP while I was away before Canada Day, someone must've intentionally had me kicked while playing, leaving my avatar to eventually "fall asleep" after a period of time. Maybe it was a glitch or something, like with the regular blackjack and war tables that kick you at times when you enter. tongue