List?

Outlaw691

It would be nice to have a list of the moderators names that are in game don't know who to call on when for a situation also be nice if could invent something that wouldn't allow you to call bingo unless you have it cause it is very annoying when somebody calls bingo fifteen times and don't have it and if they call bingo and don't have it I think the should be giving a warning then if do it again kicked outta bingo with no refund. I have seen several times in chat where people has complained about this and it is annoying to me as well.

Last edited by Outlaw691 (15 Dec 2015 18:14)

SoPixelicious

I would suggest if there is a situation to send a report and a DL representative will deal with it as soon as they are able, either by coming online or dealing with the situation some other way. As for bingo I am sure they have the same system in place as they had on PSH whereas you could only call false bingo a number of times in which it would give u a warning that you would be removed from that game if it continued. Then the person/persons involved would then be removed if they continued. Hope this helped.

Last edited by SoPixelicious (15 Dec 2015 18:47)

Outlaw691

Yes It did I didn't do the whole PSH thing didn't even know about it to be honest till the other day but I have done community moderator work before on second life which is pc  virtual world but I was just wondering about a list of moderators but I assume you just report it and they see thanks for help it's much appreciated

DL_Paul

Administrator

Hey Outlaw -- DL staff will have a badge on to note who they are. You will also see [MOD] in the chat next to their name. But as SoPixelicious mentions -- you can only call a bad bingo twice and then you are removed from the game.

Outlaw691

Ty sir I say that the other day with mod beside the name and I'm glad that it will remove them that is so annoying