Happy Oktoberfest!

DL_Paul

Administrator

In celebration of Oktoberfest, we've released an all new set of clothing! Head over to the Masquerade shop and check out the Oktoberfest Outfit, Tyrolean Hat and Oktoberfest Braids! Spend your RP today!

461D20A48466B30CE45B58F1DDCFCD141898541B

SmokinRoses

Nice!!

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

Rawco82

I'm in the Masquerade store and clicked on Outfits. The following message was displayed: "There's no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be on sale."

I have downloaded and installed the latest update.

What's up with that?

Thanks

Rawco82.

glenn

i have dhis to, dhere is a problem i think

DL_John

Administrator

Rawco82 wrote

I'm in the Masquerade store and clicked on Outfits. The following message was displayed: "There's no content. It might not be for sale yet, or might no longer be on sale."

I have downloaded and installed the latest update.

What's up with that?

Thanks

Rawco82.

We are aware of the issue surrounding the purchasing of clothing items from the Crown Jewels. We will be issuing an update to correct it as soon as possible. Please follow us on Facebook and Twitter for up-to-the minute details.

Rawco82

Another update and still no Octoberfest outfits in Masquerade or Crown Jewels. Could you please tell me where I should be looking?

Thanks

Rawco82.

DL_John

Administrator

Rawco82 wrote

Another update and still no Octoberfest outfits in Masquerade or Crown Jewels. Could you please tell me where I should be looking?

Thanks

Rawco82.

The items are in Masquerade.

OmegaXXII

Greetings,

I am wanting to know whether this issue was corrected or was this outfit intentionally removed?

I was planning to purchase the outfit right now and I checked every store including Masquarade, and as of the past two updates (including the one that was suppose to fix this issue) it is nowhere to be found. I also checked my wardrobe and made sure I didn't already own it.

So if it was intentionally removed, will it be coming back anytime soon? A shame because I really wanted this outfit and the time it was available for purchase was very limited.

Thanks!