Millionaire Manor - Hardest slot?

ReccaWolf

Anyone have any trouble getting the rewards from the bonus rounds? I was close to 4 ghosts, and needed the maid ghost to complete both reward objectives, but I failed. sad The girl & dog and lord ghosts seems to pop out very frequently. Butler and granny ghosts sometimes pop up. Yet, the maid ghost seems to be the hardest of the five to catch.

Have any of you came close like I did, or what did you do for the bonus rounds? Played manually or automatic?

DL_John

Administrator

I have had a few players in game reach out to us via Facebook and email saying they did get all five ghosts.

I also got it on our final test build, which is the same build that went live.

It does take sometime to get, but playing manually or playing automatically does not increase or decrease your chances.

I am on Team Auto Spins.

daggers62

I have managed to get 4 ghosts in one sitting, the maid was still the missing one.

There are two things that I feel should be changed for this slot machine (IMHO)
Firstly, you should not have to pay for the bonus round. Maybe change it to 10 free spins.
Also, it takes 3 scanners to activate the bonus but only 2 scanners to stop it, somewhat unfair in my eyes. Maybe change it to 10 free spins smile
Players may not be so upset about not getting all of the ghosts if they weren't paying for the chance to find them as well as having the bonus cut short by 2 scanners, especially as these can appear on the first spin.

Just a suggestion.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the straps

ReccaWolf

Well, good news, I did get my Victorian Hat tonight, when I played the bonus and got the butler and maid ghosts. I will try for finding all five ghosts and it will be a challenge! wink

My bonus round win is on my YouTube channel, and if I get all five ghosts, I will make a video of that one to share (if the recording was not cut short). lol

Thanks for the info, John. ^^

Last edited by ReccaWolf (19 Oct 2017 04:26)

JIGSAW4422

I've gotten 4 outa the 5 before, the missing 1 being the Maid obviously as I thing she is the hardest to get since the maid has the highest pay out of all 5. And only rewards I'm missing is the Hat and the Eyes, obviously lolz tongue

Go Team Auto Spin lolz

3 Time Queen of War Champion, 1 Time Big 6 Winner, and 2 Time Hill Climb Winner.

karmafoxlink

Thank you ReccaWolf for asking, and thank you John for answering.  I have gotten to 4 of those ghosts, then poofed...  And it does seem like it the Maid is on strike or hiding out somewhere, at least I'm not going crazy.  Frustrated, but at least not just me.  ^_^     

KarmaFoxlink

Hellraiser

i'v spent over 4 or 5 hours on same machine, and spent alot longer than that eatch day, i'v needed the middle 1 two times and still no luck! i can c the reels spinning when i shut my eyes, i only need about 300rp to complete slots and get outfit reward so think il give up when that happens. its so frustrating now there must b a way to get it easily as people had it since the 1st day. is there any real helpfull tips? (except keep playing) like the bet ammount? if u cant win on the 1st 50 spins?

karmafoxlink

ReccaWolf wrote

Well, good news, I did get my Victorian Hat tonight, when I played the bonus and got the butler and maid ghosts. I will try for finding all five ghosts and it will be a challenge! wink

My bonus round win is on my YouTube channel, and if I get all five ghosts, I will make a video of that one to share (if the recording was not cut short). lol

Thanks for the info, John. ^^

ReccaWolf,  have you had any luck with the ghosts yet?

ReccaWolf

karmafoxlink wrote

Nope. Still trying. tongue

karmafoxlink

ReccaWolf wrote
karmafoxlink wrote

Nope. Still trying. tongue

When  you do, at least let us know  tongue