HGV-44TON

Avatar keeps going back to default like I've just started the game,every time i use fast travel avatar as changed back to basic,this is happening all the time now and its highly  frustrating pls look into it

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Hi HGV-44TON, that does sound frustrating. Can you send us your PSN ID to techsupport@digitalleisure.com, along with any other specific details you can provide? For example, is it only when you switch rooms, or if you fast travel within the lobby does the avatar change as well?

Thanks! We'll look into this as soon as possible.

cajuinbutterfly

I recently made a purchase for the new nose ring and once i leave the store it isn't available for my avatar. Please advise what i can to to make sure i have the ability to wear it.

DL_John

Administrator

cajuinbutterfly wrote

I recently made a purchase for the new nose ring and once i leave the store it isn't available for my avatar. Please advise what i can to to make sure i have the ability to wear it.

Please send us an email at techsupport@digitalleisure.com with your purchase receipt and PSN ID so we can add the item into your account.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Hi cajuinbutterfly,

I just took a look and it appears to be in your inventory. Keep in mind it is a Facial Feature item, so you'll find it in the Avatar tab rather than the Clothing tab in the wardrobe (the same place you'd find things like freckles). If you still can't find it the next time you log in, send us an email to techsupport@digitalleisure.com and we'll see if we can help you out.