Hill climb leaderboard question

pedigreedimp97

Is there a way to check the leaderboard for the previous day's hill climb?  I thought I might have gotten into the top 10 for blackjack, but I didn't get a notice or anything.

ReccaWolf

pedigreedimp97 wrote

Is there a way to check the leaderboard for the previous day's hill climb?  I thought I might have gotten into the top 10 for blackjack, but I didn't get a notice or anything.

Go to your HUB, click Leaderboard, and then click on Event. It shows who's on the Top 10 of the Hill Climb overall. I don't think it applies to each separate game though.

pedigreedimp97

ReccaWolf wrote
pedigreedimp97 wrote

Go to your HUB, click Leaderboard, and then click on Event. It shows who's on the Top 10 of the Hill Climb overall. I don't think it applies to each separate game though.

I was looking for the separate game.

ReccaWolf

Well, then, I don't think it does. When the day goes by, it just counts toward the game that's being played. I don't know but Hill Climb is an event and they would be under Event from the Leaderboard.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (8 Dec 2017 02:38)

JIGSAW4422

I don't know about the Hub, but you can view the Daily game event and the overall Hill Climb Leader Board that's within the Lobby, during the event. The screen does flip flop between each other showing both during said event.  The Daily Game Leader board only shows for the current day / The overall rankings.

3 Time Queen of War Champion, 2 Time War / Big 6 Winner, and 2 Time Hill Climb Winner.