Christmas chip pack sale

Thegolfer85

Hello, i was just wondering if you guys will have a half off chip pack sale for the Christmas holidays.Im sure santa will be bringing me psn cards.Id like to spend then on chips if you have a sale.Thanks for reading this.

Charlie Mac

I concur. Since I have two weeks on holiday it would be nice to drop $100 on chips and spin away.

Thegolfer85

Why wont you respond DL._too greedy for overpriced fake virtual chips.Bunch of grinches you must be. Only have 1 sale a year for a week then nothing again. Lol i know you gotta business to run ,but dam those packs are WAY overpriced._you will all probably get coal from santa for your rigged game that takes chips ,then we have to buy overpriced chips packs to keep playing games with friends ._._.Bah humbug._

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Well, that escalated quickly.

Sorry for not responding immediately. I was trying to talk to the team to see what the feasibility of such a thing would be. Unfortunately, sales require approval from Sony ahead of time, which in turn requires coordination between multiple regions. So the bad news is that as much as we would like to, we do not have a chip sale planned for the holidays this year. When we do have a sale lined up, we will definitely let you guys know. And as always, we do offer a bunch of ways to get free chips if you're running low - you can check those out in the "How to get Free Chips" section found in the help menu.

The good news is we do have some other fun giveaways lined up for the holidays. I won't spoil the surprise, but keep an eye out for that!

ReccaWolf

If you do more freebies for the holidays, I hope you'll bring them back into the RP stores for a limited time after Christmas, like you did with the last 2 years after that Christmas present daily giveaway.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

ReccaWolf wrote

If you do more freebies for the holidays, I hope you'll bring them back into the RP stores for a limited time after Christmas, like you did with the last 2 years after that Christmas present daily giveaway.

That's the plan! smile

ReccaWolf

DL_Courtney wrote
ReccaWolf wrote

That's the plan! smile

Great! I was planning to go away for the holidays, so I'll be sure to pick them up afterward. ^^