December Presents / Hidden Chips

JohnRoss1983

So far i have received, by collecting the Hidden Chips at the Christmas Tree in the Lobby,

Mistletoe
Santa Pants
Santa Coat
Santa Boots
Santa Gloves

Am i correct that i should get the hat or i have i missed this as i see others wearing them already?
Also do you get more than one gift a day?

ReccaWolf

The hat you get on Christmas Day when you log in. You only get one item per day from the first 12 days before Christmas. Since you missed some of them, don't worry - the new ones for this year, including the old Christmas ones, will be planned on being in the Masquerade store for the next 12 days after Christmas.

glenn

i have nothing, i log in every day, and i have nothing

SmokinRoses

Sometimes it can take more then one hidden chip to get a present.

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

ReccaWolf

glenn wrote

Wait until the world clock changes. For me, it's 7pm EST, and when the daily tasks start, the new gift should be there.

ReccaWolf

Okay, so I just gotten the Santa Beard last night, but now, nothing else is coming out as rewards. Just 250 in chips. Was there anything else or is it bugged?

SmokinRoses

From my understanding after the Santa Beard, it starts giving you item's you've missed from previous years. So basically people who have not had item's from last year can get them. I'm not sure what their plan is. But a lot of us who got all or most item's from last year are just stuck with free hidden chips. smile

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous

ReccaWolf

SmokinRoses wrote

From my understanding after the Santa Beard, it starts giving you item's you've missed from previous years. So basically people who have not had item's from last year can get them. I'm not sure what their plan is. But a lot of us who got all or most item's from last year are just stuck with free hidden chips. smile

I did ask around after I put this up after 7 tries and no rewards. Someone mentioned it was bugged, so I posted the question. I did more asking afterward until I met someone new to the game and told me she had gotten items from last years. I was happy to have not missed any nor experienced a bug. From what I can understand, DL just wanted to put the last years Christmas items as a way to get them before they put them up in Masquerade for RP use after Christmas.

Thanks for the info. wink

Last edited by ReccaWolf (22 Dec 2017 14:26)

JohnRoss1983

ReccaWolf wrote
glenn wrote

Wait until the world clock changes. For me, it's 7pm EST, and when the daily tasks start, the new gift should be there.

it was 1am but now its 12am midnight - due to clock changing from BST - DST

I noticed that you get more than one item a day, today i got (not in any particular order)

Santa Beard
Mittens
Santa Gloves
Reindeer Nose
Reindeer Antlers
Christmas Lights
Christmas Ornaments
Elf Hat

i am just loitering around to see what else i get lol.

This is the first year i have played this, so i am getting previous years items and surely they will all come round i assume.

Thanks for the info.

Last edited by JohnRoss1983 (22 Dec 2017 19:58)

SmokinRoses

ReccaWolf wrote
SmokinRoses wrote

I did ask around after I put this up after 7 tries and no rewards. Someone mentioned it was bugged, so I posted the question. I did more asking afterward until I met someone new to the game and told me she had gotten items from last years. I was happy to have not missed any nor experienced a bug. From what I can understand, DL just wanted to put the last years Christmas items as a way to get them before they put them up in Masquerade for RP use after Christmas.

Thanks for the info. wink

You're welcome! ^_^

Hellraiser

v logged in everyday and done everything but still havent got santa hat is this cus of a bug? can i still b given it?

glenn

i have not a item, nothing at all, i log in every day, i dont no what the problem is, seriously

JohnRoss1983

Hellraiser wrote

v logged in everyday and done everything but still havent got santa hat is this cus of a bug? can i still b given it?

i logged in on christmas day, found the hidden chips/present beside the christmas tree and got the santa hat then.

I hear that they will be available after the holidays for RP in one of the stores but can someone confirm this please?

ReccaWolf

JohnRoss1983 wrote
Hellraiser wrote

i logged in on christmas day, found the hidden chips/present beside the christmas tree and got the santa hat then.

I hear that they will be available after the holidays for RP in one of the stores but can someone confirm this please?

According from what Courtney had posted before, it's supposed to be in Masquerade for a limited time to buy with RP.

SmokinRoses

ReccaWolf wrote
JohnRoss1983 wrote
Hellraiser wrote

According from what Courtney had posted before, it's supposed to be in Masquerade for a limited time to buy with RP.

I hope they announce when it will be.. Because I apparently missed it last year. I never knew they did it.

DL_John

Administrator

SmokinRoses wrote
ReccaWolf wrote
JohnRoss1983 wrote

I hope they announce when it will be.. Because I apparently missed it last year. I never knew they did it.

We will announce it when it is live! Please keep an eye out and check our Twitter or Facebook Page for when the news breaks big_smile