Rally Cap bug?

ReccaWolf

Hey, I already heard about the song and dance posts about the Rally Cap reward, but I wanted to know how I can get it to unlock for guys and have the reward checked off in the Rewards list.

I know that it only unlocks after you missed a day or so from the game, and when I keep coming back, I never get it. Surprisingly, I only have unlocked it for my female avatar, but it gave no notification nor having the reward checked off.

I think this bug has been in the game for a while now, and worth investigating.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (3 Jan 2018 02:00)

ReccaWolf

Can anyone answer my question, please? I think the cap is bugged, and there's nothing I can do about it. sad

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Hi Recca,

There was a bug with this item when it was first released that has since been fixed - however, if you were rewarded the item while the bug was still in the code, you may not have been rewarded the other gender. Best thing to do is email us at techsupport@digitalleisure.com with your PSN ID and we can award you the other gender item manually.

Sorry for the trouble.

ReccaWolf

DL_Courtney wrote

Hi Recca,

There was a bug with this item when it was first released that has since been fixed - however, if you were rewarded the item while the bug was still in the code, you may not have been rewarded the other gender. Best thing to do is email us at techsupport@digitalleisure.com with your PSN ID and we can award you the other gender item manually.

Sorry for the trouble.

Thanks! I'll do that right now. BTW, I did try this method first thing about the Burlap Sack reward, and those with way too much money (like me) and wanted to address this:

Since I purchased the Penthouse for 1 million RP, I figured that if I had deposited much of my money in the vault, and took with me like 100 in chips and lost it, that would guarantee a Burlap Sack reward. Unfortunately, this method did not work, but I thought it would've been wise if that method was used with those with too much money.

Would you reconsider making this kind of method to work for those that have the Penthouse?

Last edited by ReccaWolf (4 Jan 2018 10:40)

DL_David

Administrator

Moving your holdings into the Penthouse safe does make them completely invisible to the game so your strategy is valid.

ReccaWolf

DL_David wrote

Moving your holdings into the Penthouse safe does make them completely invisible to the game so your strategy is valid.

Thanks! I hope you can add that to your next update then so there would be two methods to owning that reward. wink

And thank you for the Rally Cap too. I got it when I logged back in.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (4 Jan 2018 10:50)