Millionaire Manor - Hardest slot?

ReccaWolf

Anyone have any trouble getting the rewards from the bonus rounds? I was close to 4 ghosts, and needed the maid ghost to complete both reward objectives, but I failed. sad The girl & dog and lord ghosts seems to pop out very frequently. Butler and granny ghosts sometimes pop up. Yet, the maid ghost seems to be the hardest of the five to catch.

Have any of you came close like I did, or what did you do for the bonus rounds? Played manually or automatic?

DL_John

Administrator

I have had a few players in game reach out to us via Facebook and email saying they did get all five ghosts.

I also got it on our final test build, which is the same build that went live.

It does take sometime to get, but playing manually or playing automatically does not increase or decrease your chances.

I am on Team Auto Spins.

daggers62

I have managed to get 4 ghosts in one sitting, the maid was still the missing one.

There are two things that I feel should be changed for this slot machine (IMHO)
Firstly, you should not have to pay for the bonus round. Maybe change it to 10 free spins.
Also, it takes 3 scanners to activate the bonus but only 2 scanners to stop it, somewhat unfair in my eyes. Maybe change it to 10 free spins smile
Players may not be so upset about not getting all of the ghosts if they weren't paying for the chance to find them as well as having the bonus cut short by 2 scanners, especially as these can appear on the first spin.

Just a suggestion.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the straps

ReccaWolf

Well, good news, I did get my Victorian Hat tonight, when I played the bonus and got the butler and maid ghosts. I will try for finding all five ghosts and it will be a challenge! wink

My bonus round win is on my YouTube channel, and if I get all five ghosts, I will make a video of that one to share (if the recording was not cut short). lol

Thanks for the info, John. ^^

Last edited by ReccaWolf (19 Oct 2017 04:26)

JIGSAW4422

I've gotten 4 outa the 5 before, the missing 1 being the Maid obviously as I thing she is the hardest to get since the maid has the highest pay out of all 5. And only rewards I'm missing is the Hat and the Eyes, obviously lolz tongue

Go Team Auto Spin lolz

3 Time Queen of War Champion, 2 Time War / Big 6 Winner, and 2 Time Hill Climb Winner.

karmafoxlink

Thank you ReccaWolf for asking, and thank you John for answering.  I have gotten to 4 of those ghosts, then poofed...  And it does seem like it the Maid is on strike or hiding out somewhere, at least I'm not going crazy.  Frustrated, but at least not just me.  ^_^     

KarmaFoxlink

Hellraiser

i'v spent over 4 or 5 hours on same machine, and spent alot longer than that eatch day, i'v needed the middle 1 two times and still no luck! i can c the reels spinning when i shut my eyes, i only need about 300rp to complete slots and get outfit reward so think il give up when that happens. its so frustrating now there must b a way to get it easily as people had it since the 1st day. is there any real helpfull tips? (except keep playing) like the bet ammount? if u cant win on the 1st 50 spins?

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

karmafoxlink

ReccaWolf wrote

Well, good news, I did get my Victorian Hat tonight, when I played the bonus and got the butler and maid ghosts. I will try for finding all five ghosts and it will be a challenge! wink

My bonus round win is on my YouTube channel, and if I get all five ghosts, I will make a video of that one to share (if the recording was not cut short). lol

Thanks for the info, John. ^^

ReccaWolf,  have you had any luck with the ghosts yet?

ReccaWolf

karmafoxlink wrote

Nope. Still trying. tongue

karmafoxlink

ReccaWolf wrote
karmafoxlink wrote

Nope. Still trying. tongue

When  you do, at least let us know  tongue

JIGSAW4422

I've FINALLY gotten all 5 Ghosts and got that Victorian Hat and the green ghost eyes, Woot!!

And even though I was Team Auto Spin, I was actually playing manually this time lolz

3 Time Queen of War Champion, 2 Time War / Big 6 Winner, and 2 Time Hill Climb Winner.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

JIGSAW4422 wrote

I've FINALLY gotten all 5 Ghosts and got that Victorian Hat and the green ghost eyes, Woot!!

And even though I was Team Auto Spin, I was actually playing manually this time lolz

Yay!! Congrats! big_smile
tenor.gif

ReccaWolf

JIGSAW4422 wrote

Great job! Did you do it on max bet or less than that? I might have to try manually too, since it's not appearing on auto spins, and I've been trying it out for a long time now. tongue

ReccaWolf

I DID IT! I finally got all five ghosts and it's now uploaded on my YouTube channel. XD

DL_John

Administrator

ReccaWolf wrote

I DID IT! I finally got all five ghosts and it's now uploaded on my YouTube channel. XD

wZqSn.gif

karmafoxlink

ReccaWolf wrote

AWSOME!!!!   So long to get them, but  YAY!  I'm gonna have to go watch ya win!  big_smile

-Fox

karmafoxlink

JIGSAW4422 wrote

PS,  you too Jigsaw4422!!! 

- Fox

JIGSAW4422

DL_Courtney wrote
JIGSAW4422 wrote

Yay!! Congrats! big_smile
https://media.tenor.com/images/bdad0cfe … /tenor.gif

TY TY smile

JIGSAW4422

ReccaWolf wrote
JIGSAW4422 wrote

Great job! Did you do it on max bet or less than that? I might have to try manually too, since it's not appearing on auto spins, and I've been trying it out for a long time now. tongue

TY TY!! I was still max betting. For me the entire round lasted almost 15 minutes....which was weird since it never lasted that long for me before lolz but I got the 3 usuals, the Girl / Dog, the old guy, and the lady with the mirror, then 2 spins after that the headless butler popped, then 2 more spins nothing, then got maid # 1, next spin got 2 maids, then next spin, I thought it was gonna mess up by now and the PKE meters would show to end up....but Nope....got the 3rd maid and got me rewards!! Round finally ended after 2 more spins after that lolz

P.S. - Congrats on you getting now also smile

Last edited by JIGSAW4422 (9 Dec 2017 17:39)

JIGSAW4422

karmafoxlink wrote
JIGSAW4422 wrote

PS,  you too Jigsaw4422!!! 

- Fox

TY TY!! smile

MommaSully87

I have played this game since it came out...still have not won the hat or the eyes. For a week straight, I was spinning for 2 hrs....nada. Its very frustrating. Trying not to give up. Your post gave me hope.

MommaSully87

Soo, my son decided to try and win the eyes...he has been playing this game for over 20 hours! He broke 3 times inbetween to drive from 1 home to another, he brings his laptop, he ate dinner, and slept. He is back on, anh been spinning for another 3 hours. Nothing! These are not realistic odds!  This is not fun anymore. How about allowing purchase of the green spooky eyes if the game is not going to produce!

DL_John

Administrator

MommaSully87 wrote

Soo, my son decided to try and win the eyes...he has been playing this game for over 20 hours! He broke 3 times inbetween to drive from 1 home to another, he brings his laptop, he ate dinner, and slept. He is back on, anh been spinning for another 3 hours. Nothing! These are not realistic odds!  This is not fun anymore. How about allowing purchase of the green spooky eyes if the game is not going to produce!

Wish him the best of luck on his purist to earn the bonus round items, but also let him know it is okay to take a break.

Each spin is random so the odds are the same if he plays for 20 hours or 20 minutes.

HikariTenshi

Sooo one sort of related question:

How random are slotmachines? Is it luck? As my luck is low I lose more than I win =.= and buying chips is too expensive for me to burn like this. Is there some strategy to them? I really want the steampunk outfit a lot. (And already burned through 100k without a lot of wins for it today ~ I mean got some RP for it but way too little for what I spend hmm ).

* btw is not that I won't ever buy anything for real cash, but prefer to get something like a piece of clothing, a pet item, or a certain upcoming item I've seen on translation work (depending on if it turns out that I like the item well enough).

DL_Courtney

Administrator

The slot machines are random - we've gone into the details on game odds before but it involves a lot of math and explanation of algorithms that would be more of a programmer's field of expertise than mine. So the short version is... yes, it's luck. All the slot machines have a payout rate of about 95% (which does not refer to your individual gambling experience but refers to the total prize payout returned to players throughout the lifetime of a game. A slots game’s payout percentage is theoretical as each outcome is random), so overall it shouldn't matter which machine you play. Some tend to pay out lower but more frequently, and some have bigger jackpots but pay out less frequently.

There aren't really any strategies for slot machines, so just pick the one(s) you enjoy playing the most. Otherwise, it's just the common-sense advice we tend to give for all games: don't bet too much all at once, and switch up games every once in a while to keep it fun.