Another shot at missed clothing?

SarahMarshall

Hello.  I was wondering, will oktoberfest clothing make a return?  Thank you.

To Do List: silver crown earrings, floating cherries

DL_Courtney

Administrator

In general, seasonal clothing or items for holiday events should be available around the same time the next year. So Oktoberfest clothing should be available again around the end of September/early October this year for those who missed it the first time around. smile

SarahMarshall

Thanks Courtney.  How long do I have to purchase current items in the fall collection?  Do not want to miss those.

ReccaWolf

I think those are permanent, like the summer clothing.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Yeah, sorry. "Seasonal" was probably too broad a term. I meant it in the sense of limited-time clothing that is only available during a specific time of year. The fall and summer clothing sets are actually available in the stores permanently.

SarahMarshall

Hint Hint: I would be willing to buy all the clothes I am missing!  You guys are missing out on an opportunity to make some $$$.  Just a thought for you to consider. 

Perhaps you will sell the lucky fountain items too for people who missed some of the items?  Also, I am waiting until next month's jackpot item comes out to buy more chips. 

I would have a suggestion.  IF you already have this month's jackpot item, and purchase another 50 dollar pack, you will randomly receive one of the clothing items you are missing?

Finally, perhaps you would consider a $100 3.5 million chip pack or something along those lines.

Thanks for fun game.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

SarahMarshall wrote

Perhaps you will sell the lucky fountain items too for people who missed some of the items?

68747470733a2f2f6d656469612e67697068792e636f6d2f6d656469612f524c39595558674436613364752f67697068792e676966
We have some plans for this. Stay tuned! big_smile

ReccaWolf

DL_Courtney wrote

Perhaps you can do the same with the jackpot rewards, and put them up in Royal Reserve and/or Crown Jewels for sale? *hint hint* More money in your pockets. wink

Last edited by ReccaWolf (22 Jan 2018 01:11)

SmokinRoses

ReccaWolf wrote
DL_Courtney wrote

Perhaps you can do the same with the jackpot rewards, and put them up in Royal Reserve and/or Crown Jewels for sale? *hint hint* More money in your pockets. wink

Second this!! smile Either way, in either store, or both. Would definitely make a profit for em.

Don't worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don't even try. - Anonymous