the jackpot fiches pack

glenn

i payed the fiches jackpot pack with the dicodance in it, maybe the next time a exlusive apartment?

Charlie Mac

???

“Trust but, verify”

JohnRoss1983

glenn wrote

i payed the fiches jackpot pack with the dicodance in it, maybe the next time a exlusive apartment?

I am sorry, i have no idea what you are asking?

I assumed you were asking,

"I bought the Jackpot pack with the exclusive Disco Dance included and you are asking if maybe the next time there should be an exclusive apartment included?"

glenn

yes john i ask dhat, and maybe a big apartmend, with a beach, and maybe a game in it, and a own bowlling a swimingpool, (with swimanimations) a own disco, and maybe you can choise your own music, dhat mades the apartment exlusive, sorry for my englich, i can not so good englich typing

DL_Courtney

Administrator

glenn wrote

yes john i ask dhat, and maybe a big apartmend, with a beach, and maybe a game in it, and a own bowlling a swimingpool, (with swimanimations) a own disco, and maybe you can choise your own music, dhat mades the apartment exlusive, sorry for my englich, i can not so good englich typing

We don't have any plans to make a jackpot pack apartment at this time, but these are some fun ideas we can take into consideration for any future Escapes. smile

SarahMarshall

Personally i dont care for the dances.  Outfit would have been better, just my 2 cents.  The best jackpot reward so far imo was the gemstone set.

In millionaire manor purgatory