Ring poker

SarahMarshall

When is ring poker coming to ps4?  Thanks.

To Do List: silver crown earrings, floating cherries

DL_Courtney

Administrator

As soon as we have a release date, we'll let you know!

ReccaWolf

Will you be considering three card poker too?

DL_John

Administrator

ReccaWolf wrote

Will you be considering three card poker too?

Perhaps wink

Charlie Mac

When this arrives on the PS4 port will the RP be credited as poker or machine games?

DL_John

Administrator

Charlie Mac wrote

When this arrives on the PS4 port will the RP be credited as poker or machine games?

It would be credited as Ring Poker.

Charlie Mac

Interesting. So,,, it will have it's OWN leader boards?

SarahMarshall

If like pc, there will be ring poker w 3 different buy ins for regular, vip, and high roller.  Rp earned in each room is added to your respective total.

To Do List: silver crown earrings, floating cherries

BrnEyedWoman

I am not sure I am in the right place or not, but I must say, I play a lot here in VIP since I got my new system. However DL just killed it with the ring poker they placed in there. First of all its a 5 k game, in a VIP 25 K poker room. It cuts down on our tables, so I spend half my night surfing lobbies to find a starting table....we only have 2. This is so  frustrating. Its a 5 k game, you can place a couple of extra table off of the 5k room, where the couches are that no one sits on...add 2 tables in each...if anyone truly loves ring poker, they will play it there, or anywhere you place the tables....but please, please give us back out 2 extra tables in VIP. Its not fair, thank God I wasn't competing for the season finale. And you pull this stunt. I honestly don't think you thought this through....but you can correct this error by putting the 4 VIP tables back in VIP. A lot of the people are very unhappy....2 tables just isn't enough. I understand you wanting to add new items and games and I appreciate all the new additions, after all variety is the spice of life. But to take away from VIP. Every night we have a packed room with 4 VIP tables...why would you cut that down???? It just doesn't make sense to me.....If its not broke, please, please, don't fix it, because you didn't. You have upset a lot of regular people who frequent here every night. When the regulars come here they expect the same as they have been doing for months, years. Then it changes. Not a good move. Please reconsider making VIP the way it was....thank you for your time.  Sincerely,    BrnEyes