I lost chips, RP, and VIP progress - will DL help me get it back?

SarahMarshall

https://imgur.com/a/OlcCT

Hello.  When I stopped playing this afternoon, I had more chips, more RP, and more VIP progress than when I log in this evening.  What the heck happened?  Can I have my progress back, please?  I estimate a loss of at least 2500 RP and 35,000 chips.  Basically everything I got from playing today ( and I had good success at the poker tables) was wiped away.  This is truly unacceptable to me!

Can you please help!!!!???

Thank you.

To Do List: silver crown earrings, floating cherries

SarahMarshall

The "proof" is in examination of the screen shots - look at the days until VIP resets and there it is, I lost chips and progress.  Thanks.

edit: I don't mean to sound rude.  I apologize if I came across as rude.  I like the game very much.  I seldom have a good day and today was a rare good day for me.  Then I lost my progress and felt crushed.  Thank you for your help.

Last edited by SarahMarshall (6 Feb 2018 01:27)

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Hi Sarah,
  Sorry for the frustration this has caused. This is definitely an unusual occurrence.  We will be sure to look into it.
  If you would send your PSN ID to techsupport@digitalleisure.com (if you haven't already) we can make sure your RP and chip holdings are as they should be.

SarahMarshall

Thanks Courtney - I have done as you asked.  I submitted an email to techsupport with the screenshot.  Actually I submitted an in game refund request, but it got denied.  Hopefully you can sort this out for me.  Thanks.

DL_John

Administrator

Don't worry Sarah we will look into it and take care of it for you.

SarahMarshall

Thank you so much I am all taken care of now!  Sorry for being a nuisance.

Charlie Mac

Really,,, you ACTUALLY got RP credited???