Big 6 betting Glitch?!?!

JIGSAW4422

And....the most expensive bet goes to....

26733686_1917441171904503_5341892315628918422_n.jpg

Wow....Lmao tongue

3 Time Queen of War Champion, 2 Time War / Big 6 Winner, and 2 Time Hill Climb Winner.

DL_Paul

Administrator

Yes, there is a slight issue with Big 6 that we are aware of. Switching Lobby scenes should clear it up if you're looking to play. We hope to have a fresh update later this month. Avoid making the billion bet...it's not a good one. tongue

Hellraiser

Hi can u help. Iv been playing big 6 with week to try and get to tier 40 im not sure on the exact days or times but i was usually doing more than a couple spins anyway i notived a a couple days ago the pay out is wrong i was doing spread bets but it still didnt seem to b paying me correctly. Could a member off staff look at this please? I lost of 1million chips and i was happy to do that but sfter seeing the payout is completly erong i would like to get the chips i should of won.
Thank you in advance

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

DL_Courtney

Administrator

Hellraiser wrote

i was doing spread bets but it still didnt seem to b paying me correctly. Could a member off staff look at this please?

Hi Hellraiser,

Is this on a particular bet, or is it something happening consistently? Are you able to reproduce the result? We'll be happy to look into it, so if you have any more details it could help us out a lot.

Thanks!

Hellraiser

I dont know how long it was happening for as i was playing big 6 over the last week for long periods n short periods of time and wastnt paying much attention to payout until afew days ago whrn i noticed it happening. I was doing some differant spread bettings and still noticed it happening. I think iv mainly been doing the same spread bet tho n usually it is about,,, 700 on 1,   500 on 2,   300 on 5.   250 on 10 and 250 on 20. I think it was saying when i won on 5 that i won 100 in yellow writting and if it landed on 20 it would say 3500 in yellow but it was wrong on the other numbers like 10 aswell. I think it mite have been ok on 1 and 2 sometimes. I had changed rooms and tables n it was still happening

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Hellraiser

I just played again i done a few spins with what i said in post earlyer and getting in yellow after it lands on 1  100 and landing on ten i get 100  so i think if it lands on number 10 at bet of 250 i should win 2500 and if u take away the tottal amount bet wich was 2000 i should have 500 profit so obviously theres something wrong still if its saying 1000.
FYI my name here isnt my 4KC ID. But im using same email. My 4KC  id is
GABBER-SQUIRREL

Last edited by Hellraiser (17 Feb 2018 15:00)