SPRING CHIP SALE!

DL_John

Administrator

Don’t miss out on our Spring Sale! Head over to the cashier and grab the All-In and Double Down Starter Packs for 50% off! This sale is for PS4, and starts RIGHT NOW until Tuesday, March 27th!

DY0TWKKX4AEc_6V.jpg

JIGSAW4422

Awesome Sauce!!~~ smile

3 Time Queen of War Champion, 2 Time War / Big 6 Winner, and 2 Time Hill Climb Winner.

Thegolfer85

What a joke,i bought them years ago its a 1 time starter pack  that you cant buy again.what bs cant even get half off chips now.Gonna have to wait another year.All other free games have sales all the time, you guys maybe 2x a year if lucky._Normally its the 20dollar pack thats on sale.Way to go DL on a bogus sale for only new users to get._  absolute BS

MommaSully87

Was wondering why I couldnt get this special......it was on special through the ps4 store before Christmas...and now cant get it again. Bummer...why not just put the reg chip packages 50% off...not fair

ReccaWolf

I'm guessing it's just unavailable due to the rewards you get exclusively from that package.

Charlie Mac

Its just more proof that they don't give a damn about the veteran players. This is a ploy to recruit new players obviously because more and more dedicated players are leaving daily due to this b.s. Oh well,,, its your loss because this is the ONLY time I buy chips. Lol, gave you $100 dollars last time. Hey, maybe if we complain enough we can get a free clothing item being that is DL's solution to EVERYTHING.

JohnRoss1983

i am still waiting for a UK sale which there hasnt yet been, although there was a 50% sale in USA a while back, this is ridiculous to discriminate regional players..

DL_Courtney

Administrator

JohnRoss1983 wrote

i am still waiting for a UK sale which there hasnt yet been, although there was a 50% sale in USA a while back, this is ridiculous to discriminate regional players..

The Spring Sale is available in both regions. We'd love to have more chip sales in the future. Unfortunately all sales require approvals from Sony per region - i.e. Sony NA may approve a sale that Sony EU doesn't, and vice versa, so it can be difficult to coordinate. We were very happy to be invited to participate in Sony's Spring Sale, so this discount could be offered in both regions!

Charlie Mac

JohnRoss1983 wrote

There wasn't even really a sale over here in the U.S either. Just an introductory offer for noobs.