Last Update Bugs!!!!

Jennoula

After the last update neither me or my husband can go the game. We do not get the brand that shows that it loads the game. At the beginning I thought that was only our own accounts but I found it and to a friend of mine who is also from Greece does not play anywhere but from other countries. I contacted the company but did not do anything at the moment. Would you please do it as fast as I can  because my husband is disabled and the game is the only fun in he life!!!!!!!!!
There is someone else who has the same problem with me?

I enclose a photo that exactly stops the game

image.jpg

Last edited by Jennoula (14 May 2018 13:59)

DL_John

Administrator

Hello Jennoula,

Have you tried deleting your local saved data?
That fix the issues you are experiencing.

Jennoula

yes I delete them mannnyyy time and I did reset my ps4 several time.There is a many bugs in the game!!!!
they just answered me from the company. They are very polite and they served me

Τhis is our answer
Hello Eugenia,

We are hoping to release a patch as soon as possible to fix some of the issues that have come about since we release our latest patch.

Regards,
Digital Leisure

RIKER

im having an issue where as soon as i sit on any game the gamma in the game goes all bright it goes back to normal when i exit a game. Any game! anyone else havin this issue? idk what i can do to fix it i havent changed any settings since your last update

I'm #1

Charlie Mac

RIKER wrote

im having an issue where as soon as i sit on any game the gamma in the game goes all bright it goes back to normal when i exit a game. Any game! anyone else havin this issue? idk what i can do to fix it i havent changed any settings since your last update

I was just logging in to report this also. I checked to see if the glasses I was wearing or the nobility white eyes had something to do with it but, to no avail. it seems mostly prevalent in blackjack and only at certain tables. Also, while I really appreciate what you guys did on the make over would you consider adding a HUD as navigating the lobby is extremely confusing now... Thanks.

ReccaWolf

I noticed in the High Rollers room that the central room where most of the slot/machine games are placed, they have been missing.

Voytek88

I'm on Ps4. I can't begin the bonus round in the new Winds of Fortune slot game. The "Start" button will not highlight for me when I cursor over it.

C'mon guys...

Even when I try to cancel out of the game I can't because my "x" button didn't seem to be recognized anymore

Last edited by Voytek88 (19 May 2018 01:05)

DL_Courtney

Administrator

We've got the vanishing slot machines fixed internally, so that should go out with the next patch. We've also identified the bug that causes a cursor to appear in the slots games and are working on a fix for that as well.

Thanks for the reports, guys! We'll get these out as soon as we can.