Jackpot item for June??

Whats the Jackpot item for June???

Bought it love it!.....
Will any of the previous Jackpot rewards be available again? I really want the dragon!!!

DL_Paul

Administrator

Bloodsabbath68 wrote

Bought it love it!.....
Will any of the previous Jackpot rewards be available again? I really want the dragon!!!

Glad you like it! We thought it was pretty fun too! Previous Jackpot Rewards will be made available individually after the exclusivity period has completed. We should have details on last years items soon.

How long is he exclusivity period? 1 year?

ReccaWolf

DL_Paul wrote
Bloodsabbath68 wrote

Bought it love it!.....

Glad you like it! We thought it was pretty fun too! Previous Jackpot Rewards will be made available individually after the exclusivity period has completed. We should have details on last years items soon.

Will the last years lucky fountain rewards be available as well? I just thought it would be fair to those that missed out would also get a fair shot with the last years jackpot rewards too.

DL_David

Administrator

Our plan is to allow players to continue to throw chips to receive the older fountain rewards that they may have missed. We don't yet have a time-frame on rolling this out.

Ren_Echo

DL_David wrote

Our plan is to allow players to continue to throw chips to receive the older fountain rewards that they may have missed. We don't yet have a time-frame on rolling this out.

Oh, that's good news! I missed one of those last year and would love to complete my collection.

ReccaWolf

DL_David wrote

Ah, so like the Christmas ones like before. Great! ^^