Can't Access Hats or Masks! Male Avatar

thorthor420

Female avatar can access hats and masks but, get a ERROR Timed Out message when trying to put on hat or mask with male avatar. HELP!?!??

DL_Jared

Administrator

Are you still experiencing this issue after today's update?

thorthor420

As of Today July 29, @ 18:59pm Central... Yes. Only with the Male Avatar though. Time Out message when I select: "All" & "Hat" - Female Avatar can access everything just fine. I have lots of hats and haven't ever been able to wear one. Only if I find the item in a store. Like: Trucker Hat. I can go to the store and equip the hat because I already own it. But other masks and hats that were acquired by playing certain games or other...can't wear'm.

Last edited by thorthor420 (30 Jul 2018 00:00)

thorthor420

So...Can I can some Admin HELP!? I can't access hats in wardrobe!

DL_Jared

Administrator

Could you tell us your username so we can investigate the problem further?

thorthor420

Yes! Thanks You! My user name is ThorThor420 https://my.playstation.com/profile/ThorThor420 Thanks!

thorthor420

I can't wait to actually put a damn hat on...or wear the Panda mask that I won. Thanks!

thorthor420

So, I just found the Wetsuit, but I can't wear my divers helmet. Just going to finish up my daily tasks again. Hopefully the issue with hats and masks is fixed soon! I was going to buy another escape and more chips but am going to wait until this issue is resolved before I make any more purchases. GREAT GAME! I just want to wear what I've won. I'm not complaining by any means. I enjoy completing daily and weekly tasks and have purchased some chips in the past to keep playing with friends. I'm becoming quite fond of RING POKER. Why are there only Blackjack tables in the event room. Let us play RING POKER while events are taking place. That would be Cool. Or at least open up the Blackjack tables and mix some poker in there too. Just thinking through my fingers... THANKS FOR ANY ASSISTANCE WITH THE ISSUE OF not being able to wear HATS AND MASKS! Error - Time Out! (Male Avatar ONLY) - PSN = ThorThor420 - Profile Page > https://my.playstation.com/profile/ThorThor420

Last edited by thorthor420 (6 Aug 2018 00:09)

DL_Jared

Administrator

We have tried resetting your wardrobe. You'll have to re-equip your items. Let us know if this solves the time-out or if it persists.

thorthor420

It works now! THANKS!!! When I use the NEW Reset Male Avatar I AM able to access hats and masks now!! When I tried to use a saved outfit and then equip a hat or mask, I am still getting the error message. The error has something to do with the saved outfits that I have already created. I will just delete the saved outfits that I have and save new ones with the Fresh Reset Avatar. Thanks for the help!!! I now have access to everything in MY wardrobe!!!!!!! Boom Boom Done.