Bingo Auto-Dabber Needs Help

Hello - I usually don't speak up about a lot of stuff or post on the forums and complain but I have a suggestion now for the past 3 years that has never been implemented and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

You spend $5 for an auto-dabber for Bingo that doesn't dab just the numbers you need. This is really the most unintelligent design I could think of. Why in the world would you want your auto-dabber to dab numbers that are off pattern??

Literally makes no sense and we spend real $$$ for that - SO, moving forward. Highly suggest you fix the auto-dabber to just dab on pattern.
And, while you're at it, if you're jumping in a game that's already started and you're allowed to play, the auto-dabber should be retroactively dabbing the numbers already called. It just makes sense.

Do Good - Die Great

JohnRoss1983

LexualHarassment wrote

Hello - I usually don't speak up about a lot of stuff or post on the forums and complain but I have a suggestion now for the past 3 years that has never been implemented and I can't for the life of me figure out why.

You spend $5 for an auto-dabber for Bingo that doesn't dab just the numbers you need. This is really the most unintelligent design I could think of. Why in the world would you want your auto-dabber to dab numbers that are off pattern??

Literally makes no sense and we spend real $$$ for that - SO, moving forward. Highly suggest you fix the auto-dabber to just dab on pattern.
And, while you're at it, if you're jumping in a game that's already started and you're allowed to play, the auto-dabber should be retroactively dabbing the numbers already called. It just makes sense.

i agree that the numbers already called should be automatically marked if you already own the auto dabber, it is confusing to retrace all the numbers already called to try and catch up, amongst the auto numbers at the same time being marked lol!

However the fact the dauber marks the other numbers from the pattern, this helps with daily and wekkly tasks of duabing the numbers as these are any numbers, not the pattterns only/.

neillynch1

you can dab the unused numbers yourself so the only numbers left are the pattern and then alls you need is a full card ?

neillynch1 wrote

you can dab the unused numbers yourself so the only numbers left are the pattern and then alls you need is a full card ?

True, you can do this, but again is an extra step that I feel is unnecessary when you spend $5 for an item.

Do Good - Die Great

Charlie Mac

Or how about an option to at least shade out the pattern. And why is there absolutely nothing in the bingo store except the auto dauber? Why not add some custom card options?

“Trust but, verify”