Repeat leaderboard winners

Mousie137

Often I see the same people placing on the leaderboard from one season to the next, even if they've already got a jacket or both (first and 2-10). It's a bit frustrating as it removes the chance of a player who is close to placing that might not be able to play as much and hasn't got the jacket yet. Bingo is especially bad for this.

My suggestion is to make it so one who has got a jacket but placed on the leaderboard the season following not be counted for it more than once per year, exception made of course for if they placed first one season, getting the 2-10th place jacket the next, as they are 2 different jackets. Everyone would still get the rp towards VIP, regardless.

This way it gives others the chance to get a jacket, instead of the leaderboard constantly showing the same players over and over again.

ReccaWolf

If I see anyone wear a new jacket for the new year, I usually decide after the next season if I want it or not. If I do, I usually go for the champion jacket first, and then the 2nd-10th place jacket next. In between seasons, I wait after 6 months so then I could at least raise some money before attempting it.

Charlie Mac

All you have to do is drop everything else your doing in life such as work or school and invest a couple hundred dollars a month into the game and you will get those jackets in no time.

“Trust but, verify”

Mousie137

ReccaWolf wrote

If I see anyone wear a new jacket for the new year, I usually decide after the next season if I want it or not. If I do, I usually go for the champion jacket first, and then the 2nd-10th place jacket next. In between seasons, I wait after 6 months so then I could at least raise some money before attempting it.

Not everyone is that considerate. Some people also only exclusively play a single game for the enjoyment of it, I have no issues with that.

But the leaderboard is set up in such a way that if you win a jacket one season and then 'win' it again the next season, you prevent someone else from getting the jacket. My suggestion is to implement a way that will let the next person who hasn't gotten the jacket yet take that spot.

Last edited by Mousie137 (11 Sep 2018 16:39)

ReccaWolf

Mousie137 wrote

Not everyone is that considerate. Some people also only exclusively play a single game for the enjoyment of it, I have no issues with that.

But the leaderboard is set up in such a way that if you win a jacket one season and then 'win' it again the next season, you prevent someone else from getting the jacket. My suggestion is to implement a way that will let the next person who hasn't gotten the jacket yet take that spot.

Try to play your favorite game first the moment you can come into the game after the people were awarded their jackets, and keep playing it. You can always go for High Rollers or VIP if you're suitable for that instead. You can probably get a head start on being the Top Ten (if you're lucky on big wins) and stay in there before anyone tries to push you down. That's what I have done before.