Freezing game is not funny any more

Mousie137

I've frozen 4 times in the span of a couple of minutes twice today. This needs to be fixed. It's no fun playing anymore

DL_David

Administrator

We have an update coming very soon that should increase stability.

Rob_MacLeod

I've had multiple issues where the game freezes while changing areas and sometimes even freezes my ps4. This latest time when I logged back in my entire avatar had been changed.

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.

DL_Jared

Administrator

Rob_MacLeod wrote

I've had multiple issues where the game freezes while changing areas and sometimes even freezes my ps4. This latest time when I logged back in my entire avatar had been changed.

Did your avatar seem to revert to a default state when this occurred (ex. no accessories, plain-looking character)? If you can, do you remember roughly when you noticed this?

Rob_MacLeod

It was just a couple of minutes before my previous post. Yes I suppose it did look like a default avatar. My auto-dabber was missing also so, I uninstalled and reinstalled the game. It was available when I logged back in, and I just fixed my avatar settings then.

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.

JohnRoss1983

DL_Jared wrote
Rob_MacLeod wrote

Did your avatar seem to revert to a default state when this occurred (ex. no accessories, plain-looking character)? If you can, do you remember roughly when you noticed this?

i have had this too recently, just freezing up had to restart the game.

Mousie137

Freezing issue is back. Is there an update coming soon? Nobility 11 would be awesome! Lol

DL_Paul

Administrator

We hope to have something out very soon - could be this week. Thanks for your patience!

Charlie Mac

Experienced this ALL weekend.

“Trust but, verify”

GamblingGirl

How long will this freezing crap be going on until a fix is done? Getting frozen every time I go into wardrobe, play games or even just standing around. In a half an hour I was frozen 6 times. I'd say that's a huge fail. I just spent money to get clothes and I can't even change into them. Very unhappy.

DL_Paul

Administrator

We're aware and are working as fast as we possibly can. Thanks for your patience.

CAROLNK

Good morning, the game freezes when you see the menu, in search of friends, in the store

LizzieGM

I am new to this game and this freezing is crazy.  You open a menu, bam you freeze, have to close app, sign back in.  I was stuck in the nightclub for hours, after trying to get out after freezes.  Even leaving the game off for an hour did not fix this.  Which meant no gambling, which is......well the entire point of this game.  Also, taking 2 to 4 minutes to change areas is a bit long, I see no reason for this on a PS4 game.  All the MMOs I've played are responsive and fast.  Please fix your servers to better serve your paying and non-paying customers.  If we are wasting time trying to get somewhere, we are not gambling, nor buying chips.  I don't mind spending some money on good games and have bought avatar items and chips.  But if I can't even use them, what's the point.  In reading through these forums I see this is an off and on issue throughout the life of this game.  You would think after 2 years a permanent solution would have been found.  I can determine this is why your player level has dropped off.  People don't want to spend hours going from room-to-room, getting stuck, rebooting, afraid to open a menu, etc.  I am enjoying the game but please fix it or I will definitely be moving on, there are so many more games out there to play.

ralahinn1

As of today,it's still freezing.I know you are working on it though

Leader of the revanites

DL_Paul

Administrator

We are working to clear up the latest issues as fast as we can. We hope to have another update out early next week. Thanks for your patience.