Roulette

Cr8shd9mmy

I pretty much know how to play the games,but Roulette makes my ass itch.lol Can someone offer some friendly advice on how to bet this game??? Please!

Up to it,down to it. Give it to a person thats used to it. If you cant do it. Watch me do it!

Charlie Mac

Cr8shd9mmy wrote

I pretty much know how to play the games,but Roulette makes my ass itch.lol Can someone offer some friendly advice on how to bet this game??? Please!

Best advice, its rigged so don't play it.

“Trust but, verify”

DL_Paul

Administrator

Cr8shd9mmy -- thanks for checking out the game and coming by the forums! You'll notice everyone on the internet - especially in public online forums - are super friendly and always ready to help out. :-P

If you'd like to know more about basic Roulette strategy and general payout rules, I'd recommend visiting:
https://wizardofodds.com/games/roulette/basics/ -- it's a great site that breaks down exactly how the game pays out and what the probability of a win is based on the bet. As our tables are Double 0's - the technical probability on a single number being payed out is about 2.5% at 35:1...so very rare. But you can try less risky bets like Red, Black, Even, Odd...etc which are closer to 50% - but not even money because of the 0 and 00 green spots.

Anyway -- have a read, meet new people and have some fun. Thanks for checking the game out.

FrostyDaSnowman

Oh oh oh!! I'm guessing this may already have been suggested, but have you guys thought about putting in a European roulette table? Maybe just in High Rollers? I think it would be a good touch.

If you're good at something never do it for free

DL_Paul

Administrator

FrostyDaSnowman wrote

Oh oh oh!! I'm guessing this may already have been suggested, but have you guys thought about putting in a European roulette table? Maybe just in High Rollers? I think it would be a good touch.

It's something we've talked about and it's on a list!