Freezing issues on friend requests and loading areas

ReccaWolf

I tend to get these every now and then, but mostly is when someone does a friend request to me in the nightclub that I get frozen from the hub menus after accepting. Last night, I have one when I was in the lobby, and it did the same thing.

I’ve also been going to different areas for tasks, but the loading chip wheel doesn’t load up and stuck in limbo in the loading screen.

I hope you’ll find a bug fix for this.

ReccaWolf

Can anyone answer my question please? It seems to be a glitch of some sort because I cannot get out of them once I friend someone and it won’t let me out of the HUB menus.

DL_Jared

Administrator

Regarding the freeze on friend requests, does the game stop responding totally or are you still able to navigate the menu but not exit it? If you have any other details that would help us reproduce it that would be helpful.

As for the loading issues, we're always looking to improve overall stability, but if you notice any common factors, such as one area in particular that causes trouble, that would be great to know.

ReccaWolf

DL_Jared wrote

Regarding the freeze on friend requests, does the game stop responding totally or are you still able to navigate the menu but not exit it? If you have any other details that would help us reproduce it that would be helpful.

As for the loading issues, we're always looking to improve overall stability, but if you notice any common factors, such as one area in particular that causes trouble, that would be great to know.

It’s usually when I try to accept friend requests in the nightclub that I can’t get out of the menu, and so it freezes. I had to exit and relog into the game itself and try again, but it does the same thing no matter what. This happens a few times, but it’s usually the case of not exiting the menu entirely.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (3 Mar 2019 16:29)

ReccaWolf

Any idea what is causing it? I think it’s a glitch, and many that I have talked to says the same thing.

OmegaXXII

I confirm this as well, just yesterday I was sitting down in the beach house with a friend of mine, talking in same spot for hours and as soon as I stand up and open my phone to collect free chips, everything disappears and I instantly get kicked out the game "due to inactivity" when I've active on my KB the entire time.

Please fix this, gotten it a few times, didn't use to be like this before.

DL_Jared

Administrator

OmegaXXII wrote

I confirm this as well, just yesterday I was sitting down in the beach house with a friend of mine, talking in same spot for hours and as soon as I stand up and open my phone to collect free chips, everything disappears and I instantly get kicked out the game "due to inactivity" when I've active on my KB the entire time.

Please fix this, gotten it a few times, didn't use to be like this before.

Most likely the issue here is that you haven't moved in 15 minutes before collecting your chips - this is something we can fix in a future update for PS4.

ReccaWolf

DL_Jared wrote

Most likely the issue here is that you haven't moved in 15 minutes before collecting your chips - this is something we can fix in a future update for PS4.

Yeah, when people talk, that means that they are still active. It does apply to walking, running, etc. and it shouldn’t be logged off for any reason like that. I found a few keno games that had the same issue of being kicked due to “inactivity” that I found, but not sure if the any other players have that same issue while playing and not being AFK for a while.