No chip refunds

HAZEx88

Hello,

I've played four kings since 2015 or early 2016 on the ps4, can't remember exactly.
I love the game but the amount of bugs and glitches are frustrating me more and more and on top of that I get no chip refunds lol, they just ignore me or give me nothing back and I get the same message over and over.
I played vip poker where I couldn't press any button during poker (so automatically losing)
I played blackjack where freezes and/or not getting a card or not being able to double are very common to me
I played slots that freeze on me in the middle of a bonus round (nice)
So I request a chip refund when I get a issue like this but lately all I get is: Unfortunatly we can't refund your chips blabla pls contact techsupport@digitalleisure.com (no respons from them either)
I've put a decent amount of money into the game over the years but I'm considering quitting the game, since four kings is basicly telling me F U.
Appearantly they just decline every single chip refund I make, when actual bugs and glitches are causing me to lose a large percentage of my roll.

Great expierence! Have a nice day.

DL_Jared

Administrator

Hello, the forums are not the best place for resolving issues like this. Please send us an email at techsupport@digitalleisure.com regarding this. While it's rare, sometimes emails can get caught in the spam filter so feel free to send them again if you haven't received a response from us.