Video of poker cheating

SarahMarshall

I have concrete video evidence of cheating in poker.  Would you be willing to look?  Are there any punishment for cheating and any compensation for me?

The video is uploading to my channel.  The scenario is 6 player game, down to three: me and two buddies working together.

I became suspicious because every time I was BB, cheater number 1 goes all in, without fail.  When Cheater number 1 is small blind and cheater number 2 is big blind, cheater 1 folds sb every time.

I became suspicious.  The kicker is that cheater 1, after winning lucky all in with rags against me, raised 50k.  Cheater 2 called.  I folded.  Then, without being raised or even seeing all the cards, cheater 1 just folded his 50k bet.  Who does that?  Clearly, he was intentionally sliding chips to his buddy.

Can you do anything?  I lost due to this nonsense and don’t even have enough chips for another 5k game.  I do not want to blacklist so I will send video via email.  However, I share this story in hopes users can chime in with their thoughts, experiences and see what people think.

Thank you.

Charlie Mac

SarahMarshall wrote

I have concrete video evidence of cheating in poker.  Would you be willing to look?  Are there any punishment for cheating and any compensation for me?

The video is uploading to my channel.  The scenario is 6 player game, down to three: me and two buddies working together.

I became suspicious because every time I was BB, cheater number 1 goes all in, without fail.  When Cheater number 1 is small blind and cheater number 2 is big blind, cheater 1 folds sb every time.

I became suspicious.  The kicker is that cheater 1, after winning lucky all in with rags against me, raised 50k.  Cheater 2 called.  I folded.  Then, without being raised or even seeing all the cards, cheater 1 just folded his 50k bet.  Who does that?  Clearly, he was intentionally sliding chips to his buddy.

Can you do anything?  I lost due to this nonsense and don’t even have enough chips for another 5k game.  I do not want to blacklist so I will send video via email.  However, I share this story in hopes users can chime in with their thoughts, experiences and see what people think.

Thank you.

The fact of the matter is this has ALWAYS been an issue since the games inception. I mean, thats who basically runs the casion is these little poker cliques. What can be done outside of catching and banning the said players outright. In my opinion, poker with friends should be banned period. I am blocked from playing with my spouse in my own home to prevent this so,,, why not everyone
else?

“Trust but, verify”

DL_Jared

Administrator

If you have a video of suspected cheating you can forward it to techsupport@digitalleisure.com and we will investigate.