Back to VIP 2 after reaching VIP 3? Glitch?

ReccaWolf

Hey, just last Saturday I recently reached VIP 3 after winning one High Roller poker and winning a crap game once to get the full VIP 3 circle filled, and then logged off. But then, the next day I came back on, the game acted like I never won the VIP 3 thing at all and kept the same stats like before. However, the money I won was still in my account. Has anyone else had that issue?

DL_Jared

Administrator

Send an email at techsupport@digitalleisure.com with your username and we can take a look at your account.

Jdubs5150

yesterday i played 4 kings on playstation 4 i won a progressive bingo and played slots after progressive i logged off the next day i logged on and my rp was like i never played i lost 4500  rp my user name is jdubs5150

ReccaWolf

Jdubs5150 wrote

yesterday i played 4 kings on playstation 4 i won a progressive bingo and played slots after progressive i logged off the next day i logged on and my rp was like i never played i lost 4500  rp my user name is jdubs5150

Yep, this is the same thing entirely on my end. It shouldn’t be like this.

I also found out the last daily task you do would come up when you come back in, and the daily bonus resets back to 2k. Same thing like it read you didn’t do it, when in reality, you did but it shouldn’t be like that.