Instant VIP removed from 400k purchase?

Neophyte_87

Hi, I've not played in a while but when looking to purchase chips I've noticed the instant VIP has been removed from the 400k pack. Either that or I'm just misremembering?
Also it seems after about 6 month not playing all that's been added is 1 new slot. Seems people are still spending money on the game yet they're not investing that money on improving the game.
I don't know the length of time or money it takes take develop a new slot but I'm guessing its not a great deal and in comparison to what players are spending.

DL_Jared

Administrator

Neophyte_87 wrote

Hi, I've not played in a while but when looking to purchase chips I've noticed the instant VIP has been removed from the 400k pack. Either that or I'm just misremembering?
Also it seems after about 6 month not playing all that's been added is 1 new slot. Seems people are still spending money on the game yet they're not investing that money on improving the game.
I don't know the length of time or money it takes take develop a new slot but I'm guessing its not a great deal and in comparison to what players are spending.

The All-In Starter Pack is probably what you're thinking of - that's basically a one-time purchase that includes a few other goodies including VIP access with the 400,000 chips.

In addition to new games, features, bug fixes, and item releases; there's a lot of development under the hood, and lots coming up in the pipe over the next few months that's going to improve the overall game experience. There's a lot of development work that goes towards improving the game and slots are just one part of it.