I cant log in since last patch

Schuabb

Hello,

I'm Steam user and since the last patch (04/30), the game isn't launching. It opens full screen (not window mode, like before). I've already turned off Windows defender, but it doesnt work. I've reinstaled the game, but nothing changed. Please, help me to solve this problem.

DL_David

Administrator

It is likely a firewall issue.  Make sure UDP on ports 30,000 - 33999 are open.

Tmasses8887

Im having a similar issue with launching the game on ps4. I tried to log on several times between yesterday and today, and once I push X it doesnt leave the main screen. I play nearly evety day, as it is my go to destresser.

DL_Jared

Administrator

A possible solution one user has reported is to try looking in your router settings for a setting like "Block fragmented IP packets" and unchecking it.

Tmasses8887 wrote

Im having a similar issue with launching the game on ps4. I tried to log on several times between yesterday and today, and once I push X it doesnt leave the main screen. I play nearly evety day, as it is my go to destresser.

What error code are you receiving when you try to connect?

Tmasses8887

No error codes, which is the worse part. Its just the main load screen. Once I hit x, it just stays on that screen, and doesnt do anything from there. Sat on it just now for 5 mins.

DL_David

Administrator

The OP is referencing an issue with the Steam version.  The issue there is unrelated to any problem you may have with PS4 login.