banned for calling myself the king of bowling to a troll ?

neil lynch

As you might guess i'm extremely angry as i type this , Ok i'll set the scene. troll insult my friends - i intervene - he insults me - i challenge him to bowl - him who do you think you are - me i'm the king of bowling - BANNED - 3 DAYS - (1) I've been playing this game for 3 years , bowling for 2 - 2 1/2 years , i have over 1100 perfect games (750-800 more than anyone else) (2) i was banned for swearing but nobody gets banned for 3 days for that , its usually been a speaking ban lately which i have never got and besides the troll was swearing more than me. so all i can think of is that the people in charge thinks i was calling myself a dl and which as i stated before i clearly wasn't , i was calling myself the best bowler in the game. I've seen and been told by alot of people that they were the king of poker or queen of bingo or so forth and they never got banned.If they have a problem with someone calling themselves king i for one would like to know because i know every ban get more serious every time and i could easily call myself something else while dealing with trolls/idiots (3) why type this here ? you might ask because after 3 days and 22 email trying to find out why i was banned i finally got an email from tech support and all they said was i was banned for swearing and after another 3 email trying to get more details and to explain i got nothing.

Charlie Mac

Did the troll at least get banned???

“Trust but, verify”

DL_Jared

Administrator

Just to clear things up, something like calling yourself the King of Bowling as you said wouldn't get you a suspension. We avoid discussing specifics of suspensions, etc. on the forums for privacy reasons but the reason behind any suspension you received would have been something more than that - we review all the reports we receive carefully.

As always, our recommendation for dealing with trolls or other abusive users is simply to report them and then block if necessary. When reviewing reports, abusive language etc. is treated the same way regardless of if a user is defending themselves or not.

neil lynch

no of course the troll did'nt get banned lol , its easy to say just report them but 9/10 times nothing happens and blocking them doesn't work either because your friends are still defending themselves and arguing away and sometimes you just have to say something. like the guy who was in the club for around 5 hours just insulting people using abusive language,homophobic language,racist language and was reported by at least 100 people and was in last night again doing the same.

neil lynch

to avoid confusion in the future i won't be using king anymore,I'm thinking sensei =teacher (because i do teach how to bowl) and its less braggy but non intimidating lol

Last edited by neil lynch (12 Jun 2019 08:10)