Ip sniffers

Wifey37

I keep getting booted offline cause someone wants to ip sniff. And it really getting annoying cant enjoy playing the game at all. Their should be something on the game to stop ip sniffers.

neil lynch

I AGREE these people are the worst trolls you can come by.They think they are doing something clever and are just annoying when you realise that what they are doing is harmless and they are not finding out anything personal other than what sever you are on but thats still personal so report them to 4 kings because its against they're rules and i'm sure its against playstations rules too.

Last edited by neil lynch (12 Jun 2019 08:35)

DL_David

Administrator

Not exactly sure the problem you are describing but to clarify -- Four Kings does not expose your IP address.  All communication is directly to our servers and nothing goes directly to any other player.

neil lynch

DL_David wrote

Not exactly sure the problem you are describing but to clarify -- Four Kings does not expose your IP address.  All communication is directly to our servers and nothing goes directly to any other player.

the problem is that trolls have taken to looking up peoples ip address and from there get your internet carrier and country and city from there.I think its harmless (but not sure) but can be freaky if it happens and you don't know whats happening.