July 31st, 2019 Update - Version 1.32

DL_Jared

Administrator

Monthly Tasks

After reviewing user feedback, we've adjusted the Monthly Tasks. The new selection of tasks are more achievable through regular play in a monthly period, and your VIP level now applies a bonus to your monthly task rewards. This update also addresses a number of bugs.

We appreciate all the feedback as we continue to improve the Four Kings experience.

Detailed Patch Notes

• Various monthly task adjustments based on user feedback
  • Fixed some visual issues in the Space Station Escape
  • Fixed a visual issue where Coloured Contact Lenses would not behave properly with certain eye shapes
  • Fixed an issue where highlighting the inventory icon would prevent menu navigation
  • Fixed an issue where exiting certain menus could sometimes bring up the wrong cursor
  • New player bet limits are now removed at the correct tiers
  • Made the Lucky Clover Trail reward easier to earn (still has the same general method of unlocking)
  • Many other bug fixes and improvements under the hood

ReccaWolf

Have you found the fix on people freezing after selecting friend requests in the Nightclub?

mystysol

ReccaWolf wrote

Have you found the fix on people freezing after selecting friend requests in the Nightclub?

Yes, please fix this issue!!
Also, what does this mean?

New player bet limits are now removed at the correct tiers.

I thought I might figure it out when I played, but I haven’t, and not one player I have asked knows what this means.
Thanks!

JohnRoss1983

Why is there only one monthly task?

Earn 5000 RP

DL_Jared

Administrator

mystysol wrote
ReccaWolf wrote

Yes, please fix this issue!!
Also, what does this mean?

New player bet limits are now removed at the correct tiers.

I thought I might figure it out when I played, but I haven’t, and not one player I have asked knows what this means.
Thanks!

New players are required to reach Tier 4 before they can place higher bets - previously this was unlocking later than it should have been. Just a minor fix for new accounts.

JohnRoss1983 wrote

Why is there only one monthly task?

Earn 5000 RP

This is part of the adjustments to monthly tasks alongside applying the VIP bonus.

JohnRoss1983

I completed the monthly task within 2 days - should be more than one monthly like before - each giving the vip bonus and rewarding the 10K RP for completing the set. now its just taken another step back.