Quickest way to get VIP?

alteredboy2015

Hey guys, just wondering what the quickest way to get to VIP status is? Managed to get it last month after grinding a lot, but I've heard people have managed it in a matter of days?
Have just under 72k chips to play with atm and wondering where to invest them.

Also - every other day I get the 'Check out new items in a store' challenge but whenever I look, there are none which sucks. Is there a way around this or do I just have to miss out on the extra chips?

Warcrimes0009

Can get vip in couple hours if win a few 25k poker games

alteredboy2015

I'm useless at poker or come up against people who just go all in every time hmm

Charlie Mac

Spend $300 to $500 real dollars and max bet every game you play.

“Trust but, verify”

DL_Jared

Administrator

alteredboy2015 wrote

Also - every other day I get the 'Check out new items in a store' challenge but whenever I look, there are none which sucks. Is there a way around this or do I just have to miss out on the extra chips?

You should be able to clear this task by trying on an item (press X to equip) from a store even if it's not "new".

neil lynch

poker but if you dont like poker. bj next to that kenos good and video bj works well too

Charlie Mac

Bj? Ummm, no. Unless you got 50 million dollars and max bet everytime in high rollers room this is most definitely a losing proposition.

“Trust but, verify”

neil lynch

Charlie Mac wrote

Bj? Ummm, no. Unless you got 50 million dollars and max bet everytime in high rollers room this is most definitely a losing proposition.

BJ? YES if i can go up 6 teirs (26-32) and 40000 chips trying to double down on 11 (stupid task) in the cheap rooms last monday.

ReccaWolf

High Roller poker. It gives 24,500 RP and $350k if you reach first, and it boosts faster after 4 games in 1st place.

Last edited by ReccaWolf (1 Aug 2019 11:59)

JohnRoss1983

Do you get more winnings or RP after you win 4 games on 100K poker

ReccaWolf

JohnRoss1983 wrote

Do you get more winnings or RP after you win 4 games on 100K poker

I stated them.