Lucky Clover Trail reward not unlocked

ReccaWolf

I just recently hit 4 7s in VIP poker today, but was not awarded the Lucky Clover Trail. Any idea why? Is it supposed to be in Video Poker?

OmegaXXII

You won't get it  by playing that game, ever..... ☹️

I know exactly how to get it though, so I'll send you a PM over PSN instead case DL don't want people finding out from here lol

ReccaWolf

OmegaXXII wrote

You won't get it  by playing that game, ever..... ☹️

I know exactly how to get it though, so I'll send you a PM over PSN instead case DL don't want people finding out from here lol

Thanks. wink

Hellraiser

Can u atleast post a clue plz iv tried loads of differant things differant ways to get this.
Thanks in advance

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

OmegaXXII

Hellraiser wrote

Can u atleast post a clue plz iv tried loads of differant things differant ways to get this.
Thanks in advance

Well, only clue I can give you is...it's something you can only find in the lobby area.

To be honest I would rather just outright tell you how but DL doesn't like people sharing secrets and much prefer you find it on your own instead of working as a team which is ironic because they've encouraged people to make friends in this game and friends are supposed to share information like this.

If someone else feels like posting feel free just don't be surprised if DL deletes your post .

DL_Jared

Administrator

We may not give out the secret ourselves, but players can absolutely discuss them with each other - part of the goal is for players to have fun figuring it out together!

ReccaWolf

DL_Jared wrote

We may not give out the secret ourselves, but players can absolutely discuss them with each other - part of the goal is for players to have fun figuring it out together!

Taken care of. Sorry. wink

Hellraiser

THANK YOU Omega for ur help. It defo narrows down the options.
I tryed to add u.but didnt work. I sent a request to ReccaWolf.
If u want to add me im
GABBER-SQUIRREL

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.