Make poker unanimous start only

SarahMarshall

Far too often this happens.  Player stands up and then the game starts even though i dont want to play with 3 player.

Yes I completely agree, this needs some help for sure.
I don't even think there should be an option to choose to start the game early, get rid of the timer all together. When you sit down, you just wait. End of story. When the table has 6 people the game starts and if some jerk stands up last second we get their chips added to our hands, and the RP & chips earned should not be lessened (I just think that's fair).

Do Good - Die Great

Lambert444

LexualHarassment wrote

Yes I completely agree, this needs some help for sure.
I don't even think there should be an option to choose to start the game early, get rid of the timer all together. When you sit down, you just wait. End of story. When the table has 6 people the game starts and if some jerk stands up last second we get their chips added to our hands, and the RP & chips earned should not be lessened (I just think that's fair).

Hmmm, I like this idea. I also don't like to play with less than six players. I hate it when people sit and start typing, I'm ready- I'm ready now. They get so impatient and it starts the game off negatively. Of course they are usually the type who go all in on the first hand and get wiped out immediately so there's that too.

Hellraiser

I agree with some of what ur saying.i like a 6player game unless its free poker wich i just do for tasks. In free poker i think it should b a quicker waiting clock and doesnt matter if its a full table.
Im sure at somepoint every1 will b waiting for a buyin poker table to fill up n then relise they got to go because of a door bell phone call etc. So i agree there doesnt really need to b a clock  but instead of loosing chips etc or having the problem of last second people leaving the game use the "waiting for more players" option i mean when ur waiting under ur name u can choose waiting or ready but it doesnt do anything at the moment. This should b changed so that even if 1 person has waiting etc selevted the game cant start unless the table is full

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.