Whats the deal with this?

DL_Jared

Administrator

Thank you for the video. We're looking into it so we can identify the cause and issue a fix.

Lambert444

DL_Jared wrote

Thank you for the video. We're looking into it so we can identify the cause and issue a fix.

I just posted about this in the general discussion. I did a search but I used Big 6 game so this thread didn't come up. I'm glad you are acknowledging the issue, this began after your latest update. My other question is since you are aware of an issue with Big 6 game continuously losing when your number hits, why does it continue to come up as a daily and weekly task? Why not eliminate Big 6 from any tasks until you can resolve the issue?

DL_Jared

Administrator

Removing it from the task list would still require an update and this bug was reported very recently. Additionally, from what we had seen so far it seemed very rare and most players wouldn't encounter it - if you're encountering it regularly it would be very helpful to know the types of bets you're making, for example: which numbers you're betting on, how much you're betting on each, etc.

JohnRoss1983

Yes I reported that bug last week, got a refund for the winnings I lost however placed 2k on 10. Came up but no winnings., I checked video playback and although I placed on 10, game thought I placed it on the J or $ instead... wierd.

Lambert444

DL_Jared wrote

Removing it from the task list would still require an update and this bug was reported very recently. Additionally, from what we had seen so far it seemed very rare and most players wouldn't encounter it - if you're encountering it regularly it would be very helpful to know the types of bets you're making, for example: which numbers you're betting on, how much you're betting on each, etc.

Thank you for your reply. To clarify one point- I first began to report this as a bug from the actual game as I wasn't aware of this site. I've reported most of my coin losses and given dates and times, etc. I presumed those were being read so at the minimum I did report this since the first day after your latest update. I sent at least six bug reports for Big 6 over the course of two weeks through the bug report in game. I estimate I have lost more than $10k on "losses" when my number actually hit.

Big 6 was one of my favorite games aside from Poker so that's why I noticed the bug immediately. I cannot play it anymore. I encounter this every single time I've played Big 6 since the update. I have placed $50, $100, $500, and $1000 bets on 1 only to have still say I lost. If I bet $2000 and it hits then again it says I lost. The only way I can get it to say I broke even is if I place $1,500 on 1. Any other bet and I lose.

• I have won on 5 if I bet $450 but anything less then I lose, with no other bets.
    I have won on 2 if I bet $550 but anything less then I lose, with no other bets.
    I have won on 10 and 20 as well with $200, with no other bets.
    I cannot win by betting on 1 when it hits, which is the majority of the time. That is what is occurring to me each and every time I play Big 6.

Thank you for looking into this. I understand your point about the task rotation but please realize for those of us playing your game that you've inadvertently set us up to fail every day that Big 6 is on our task list. The 1 is most likely to come up every other spin and that is a loss every time.

One final point- no one is playing Big 6 since the update so that indicates many folks are having issues with it. I used to always have to wait for a table but now I walk up and there is no one sitting down. People are avoiding this game now. Please see for yourselves, thank you.

Lambert444

DL_Jared wrote

Last night play Big 6 five times was again a daily task.
I bet $500 on 5- it hit and I won $1900
I bet $600 on 2- it hit 1 so I lost $600 (expected)
Then I bet $1100 on 1- it hit and I lost $1100
I left the $1100 on 1 for the next two spins, and it hit 1 every time yet I lost every time.

I also noticed many others would sit down to play then leave after only a few spins and not return. The two tables were empty as usual now. Others are experiencing this issue whether or not they report the bug or come on this forum. I myself have been playing your game for two years and just found out about this forum.

I play on PS4.

Thanks

Last edited by Lambert444 (29 Aug 2019 16:46)

DL_Jared

Administrator

Thanks for the additional details.

DL_Jared

Administrator

After reviewing reports and the information you've provided for us, as far as we can determine the root cause appears to be that sometimes, where the wheel finishes visually is not what the server has selected (and paid out based on).  So in that case, the payout would technically be correct, but it would be a visual/client-side bug where the wheel position just isn't matching up with where it should actually be. This would also mean that in that case you might see wins where you would expect to lose. 

We've made adjustments to the code that will be included with the next update, and these should better synchronize the final wheel position with the server selected outcome so that all players see the correct result and receive they payouts they expect.

Lambert444

DL_Jared wrote

After reviewing reports and the information you've provided for us, as far as we can determine the root cause appears to be that sometimes, where the wheel finishes visually is not what the server has selected (and paid out based on).  So in that case, the payout would technically be correct, but it would be a visual/client-side bug where the wheel position just isn't matching up with where it should actually be. This would also mean that in that case you might see wins where you would expect to lose. 

We've made adjustments to the code that will be included with the next update, and these should better synchronize the final wheel position with the server selected outcome so that all players see the correct result and receive they payouts they expect.

Well thank you for locating the issue and finding a solution. That will be good news once the next update occurs. In the meantime I avoid Big Six game and only do the daily tasks associated with it because I want to win when it shows I won and I'm fine with losing when it shows I lost. Thanks....