Reached overall level 40, got the trophy but no nobility 1....

Lambert444

Finally reached the overall level 40 in the game. I've been level 40 for Bingo for some time and was close in Poker and BJ. I'm getting the notices that I can now level up my nobility to one. I also received the gold trophy for hitting level 40.

Under my notifications it says I am eligible for nobility level 1. The first message asks me to confirm if I want to level up my nobility. I hit accept. Then I get a second notice advising me that I cannot go back if I choose to level up my nobility. I choose accept again but then I get an error message that I cannot level up yet.

What am I missing? I seem to be following the prompts correctly. I've logged out and back in but the same thing happens each time.

DL_Jared

Administrator

Increasing Nobility level seems to be working correctly on PS4 at the moment. If you're still having trouble, could you confirm your username so we can take a look at the account?

Lambert444

DL_Jared wrote

Increasing Nobility level seems to be working correctly on PS4 at the moment. If you're still having trouble, could you confirm your username so we can take a look at the account?

Okay here's how this continued. I had won a 6 player poker game, which gave me $17,500 in coins plus some 1000 in RP. That pushed me into level 38 for poker, made me reach two weekly tasks of- get 500 RP in poker and get 1000 RP for the week. Each of those weekly tasks gave me $2000 each. I got the gold trophy for reaching level 40. Plus I got $10,000 in coins and another 500 in RP for hitting level 40. So I received an approx total of $31,500 in coins plus 1500 in RP. As I said the game wouldn't let me level up my nobility.

After posting on here and several hours passed, I logged back into the game and I was back at level 39!! It showed that I never won the poker game at all. I was back at level 37 for poker and level 39 overall. I lost all $31,500 in coins and I lost 1500 in RP. Yet I still had the gold trophy for hitting level 40 and I still had the two weekly tasks crossed off- but I lost everything else associated with the poker win. I'm well aware of what my total was prior and although the weekly tasks were credited the coins were missing.

As frustrated as I was, I wanted to attempt again to hit level 40 and see if now I could get my nobility, specifically because the trophy still indicated I had earned it. I only needed some 150 RP so I played craps, slots, plus a bingo game (which I lost but still received RP for playing) and that got me to hit level 40 in no time. I went through the process again and this time I got my nobility. I did get the $10,000 coins and 500 RP for leveling to 40 but I never got back the other $21,500 in coins nor the 1000 in RP which I had won hours earlier.

As much as I enjoy your game it is frustrating to spend 45 minutes playing a tournament poker game, then winning at a table of 6 players only to log out and have it all go away. That scenario of losing my poker winnings has occurred before and I have sent in bug reports about it but never get my coins due to me. I get that this is a gambling game at the end of the day but seriously, what is the point in playing these games if the profits are later stripped away through no fault of ours? Will I now get my $21,500 in coins and 1000 in RP back to my account?

Thank you for listening and I do hope you have a solution for myself and everyone who reads this post, Thanks.

DL_Jared

Administrator

Thanks for all the detail you provided - it should prove very helpful in identifying the cause. It seems to be a rare issue but it's definitely one we'll work to fix as soon as we can. We've adjusted your chips and RP accordingly, so you should be back to what you're expected to be at.

Lambert444

DL_Jared wrote

Thanks for all the detail you provided - it should prove very helpful in identifying the cause. It seems to be a rare issue but it's definitely one we'll work to fix as soon as we can. We've adjusted your chips and RP accordingly, so you should be back to what you're expected to be at.

Thank you very much for adjusting my chips and RP, I do appreciate that. I'm glad that you could at least identify the issue and hopefully it will be fixed moving forward.

I'm actually enjoying having to start over with all levels. I find I'm now spending more time playing your game. It's a good idea to have it set up this way as it encourages the player to continue with more gusto.

Thanks again!!

JohnRoss1983

On the same problem, I reached lvl40 in Big6, recieved outfit, then next day in back at level 39. Few hundred RP short of LVL 40?

Wierd problem
ID - JohnRoss1983

Last edited by JohnRoss1983 (16 Sep 2019 07:37)

DL_Jared

Administrator

JohnRoss1983 wrote

On the same problem, I reached lvl40 in Big6, recieved outfit, then next day in back at level 39. Few hundred RP short of LVL 40?

Wierd problem
ID - JohnRoss1983

Do you remember what day this occurred so we can take a closer look at the the logs for that time period?

JohnRoss1983

I think I saved the screenshot,  I'll have a look and get back you with that info.